I Need To Chat To A Heroin Addict

Posted: January 29, 2017, 12:45 PM
Lynn
You are so funny!! You made me smile 😀
You can snoopy dance anytime.
Hugs
Paula

Posted: January 30, 2017, 8:51 AM
Roc- you asked earlier about whether one just uses their drug of choice or uses whatever is available.

I've been a weed head back in the day. . . you could have free meth, crack, heroin, mollies, LSD, etc. sitting on a table and tell me I could have any or all. I'd shrug my shoulders & walk right on by. Not interested at all. I've tried a few of these things in my youth . . .Moses was a young man then . . .so allegedly the shyt was more pure then than it is now . . .and I didn't get high! (If someone told you I took any of this, rest assured it was to sell it!!!! LOL) Put weed out . . .I'm doing my Snoopy Dance!!! (Where are the papers? A pipe is quicker. Got a grinder & lighter? If necessary, I would have rubbed 2 twigs from the bud together to get fire) Free coke on that table??? Hmmmm . . .That depends. . .if you told me I had to snort it or smoke a coolie. . .hell naw. You can keep it! Don't feel boo but the drip. But if you said I could lace my weed with it . . .I'm Snoopy Dancing again . . . hell yes!! Why? Variety. Different high. At the same time, if there was NO bud available, I wouldn't go looking for the meth, crack, etc. man. Would not substitute.

My girl, on the other hand . . .her drug of choice is heroin. . . but she used coke, snorted Klonopin, did Mollies, she didn't like bud but if that was all that was available ok. In fact, her 3rd OD there was no heroin in her system at all. But, among other things, there was coke.

Maybe it's an individual thing? Or, maybe weed heads are different than heroin addicts??? Or maybe I'm just weird. (I smoke cigs. If my brand is not available, I'm not buying or smoking anything else. I'm going on a mission to go find my brand, Newport).

Just my 2 cents,
Lynn

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: January 30, 2017, 11:45 AM
Funny Lynn....of all drugs ...I totally dislike weed...opium and hash...no problem. ..but weed?...I'd rather do aspirin first...

This post has been edited by constantine on January 30, 2017, 11:46 AM

Posted: January 30, 2017, 2:55 PM
i cant imagine life without smoking weed or hash , all the same to me but I a not great loved of skank now skank is everywhere and normal home grown weed its harder to find... i was offered few days ago skank called Amnesia lol i said no thanks with smile :) Amnesia hahaha got enough of that
ps; it does make e little bit lazy must admit

Posted: January 30, 2017, 5:19 PM
You all are making me laugh sooo hard. . . Thank you. . .I needed to giggle!!!

Oh Lord . . .hash . . .how could I forgot hash???!!! Saw that regularly when I was in high school . . .Fred Flintstone married Wilma that year . . .I Loved hash!!!!! Then it disappeared for like decades. I saw it again for the first time about 2 years or so ago. You know me . . .I tried it!!! LOL Didn't taste like I remembered. . .Tasted very metallic-y. (But . . .I'd be game to try again!! LMBO)

I hear you Bonnie! If there was no weed . . .well . . . I'd advise you to buy stock in Absolut bc my intake would markedly increase. You might want to consider buying stock in Valium, too. LOL.

Must be showing my age . . .what's skank, Bonnie?

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on January 30, 2017, 5:25 PM

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didn’t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didn’t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didn’t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

Posted: January 31, 2017, 12:22 AM
I fear ur right, he's using...too many places to shoot that u won't know. I am a 15 year heroin addict, just started IM in the last 5 years, was snorting at first then spent about 10 years smoking...just changed to IM cuz of my work, I have a very successful job, coworkers are clueless....I know this, my parents now live w/ me...they knew I had a problem in the past, put me into countless rehabs and tens of thiusands of dollars....my husband took his life cuz he was tired of the life...although we had a super privledged junkie life, never been sick...always a mountain at my disposal, but he hated the actual addiction...a proud man, I hate it yoo...hut not as much as he did. Anyways, I am fooling my family, friends, coworkers and boss....and yes, even the church congregation...I feel like being active when I'm high...I tell God how sdhamed I am

Posted: January 31, 2017, 12:24 AM
My point is that his behaviour stinks like that of an addict...siunds just like me unfortunately.

Posted: January 31, 2017, 7:40 AM
Loving Welcome, Lee! I hope that you find much comfort, love and support here.

I'm so sorry about your husband. Sending huge hugs to you!!! I can only imagine how you feel . . .my 21 yo daughter's drug of choice was heroin . . but carfentanyl & coke took her 5 months & 2 days ago. I'm at a loss for words to comfort you right now. . . but I do understand. Here's another hug!!!!

WOW . . .Your family/friends/coworkers don't suspect a thing???!!! They didn't suspect that your hubby used either?? Please do share . . .how have you maneuvered, been functional(hell . . .successful) & hid your heroin addiction for 15 years? Now that your parents live with you, have they started asking questions? In these 15 years, have you done heroin exclusively? Or every day? May I ask how much?

I'm sorry for asking . . .These are foreign concepts to me . . . being functional, successful, not disappearing & actively using FOR DECADES. When my girl was using . . .yes, initially she was fully functional . . . in fact, she had it under control for a minute . . . what gave her away was her grades plummeted (she was in college) . . .and all my jewelry was missing. I never saw the pinpoint eyes. She was a college student . . .I know when I came home from college I slept a lot . . .so I thought it was no big deal when she slept alot. She lived at home for about 3 months before going to her first rehab . . .didn't notice anything strange then, either. (She always .. .since the age of 11 . . took a shower so long that she runs the hot water cold.) Except like I said the missing jewelry.

Lynn
xoxo

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on January 31, 2017, 8:15 AM

--------------------

Posted: January 31, 2017, 8:52 AM

Lynn its just a weed which is sprayed with different chemicals to be stronger , soe spray with LSD and today kids spray with God knows what, its mix between 2 or more cannabis plants.. makes y heart bit very fast, little bit paranoid or mostly overthink my current problem and last time I had panic attack couldn't breathe properly... in London these days is hard to find pure weed homegrown ..
i made mistake typing skank should be skunk , sorry
here something i found from local newspaper http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...d-10051068.html

This post has been edited by Bonnie5 on January 31, 2017, 9:18 AM

Posted: January 31, 2017, 11:32 AM
Thanks Bonnie for the explanation & the article. Never heard of it. Sounds interesting . . .

But . . .you can put that on the table with meth, crack, PCP, LSD. . . never tried . . .doesn't sound like fun . . .ain't trying now. I'm a chicken shyt when it comes to things that might make me pawn my TV. Or send me to the hospital. Or make me crazier than I already am. Smile

The things I like about bud . . First I can come down when I want . . .or need to. I'm never going to the hospital talking about, "I OD'd smoking weed!" And it has no long term, lasting effects that would cause me to lose my mind. I must be old-school: just pass the dutchie on the left hand side!!!

Lunn

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on January 31, 2017, 11:55 AM

--------------------

Posted: January 31, 2017, 12:38 PM
Lynn--
You must be left-handed??? I am and we are in our right minds--lol!!!

Lori

Posted: February 4, 2017, 9:27 AM

Hey Roc . . .

How are things going? How do you feel? Just wanted to check-in.

Lynn

PS Lori - I've been giggling since I read your post!!!! This one is for us . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIv4PQ3XX1Y

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on February 4, 2017, 9:32 AM

--------------------

Posted: February 4, 2017, 3:56 PM
nice pic :) come to join us on heroin board .... pleaseee, more the merrier

Posted: February 4, 2017, 4:16 PM
Lol !! Nice pic ...ya...I know B likes that one..lol...definitely join us !

Posted: February 4, 2017, 8:49 PM
Lynn and rest of you guys I mean girls we would only benefit if you join us on heroin board under "Just hell of video " posts and its not unnecessary to post music, it can be anything fro advert(but no sex links lol ) to comedy sketch etc... it can be relaxing at the times and funny.. happy times pls pls pls :) xx

Posted: February 5, 2017, 3:51 AM
Lol...B is totally tired of being stuck in there with dark metal ...

Posted: February 5, 2017, 12:47 PM
diversity is key Con :) more the merrier lol but i learned new stuff from you and Mk like that guy what was his name just secc to find out GG Allin Carmelita song then Willy Deville version and you reminded me of Traffic band then Nina Hagen just the other day and more (cant think but it was more bands and songs)
post replypost new topic