post replypost new topic
Marky Mark's Best Wishes
Marky Mark

Posted: December 28, 2006, 10:34 AM
Hello all
Marky Mark here wishing you all a clean New Year. Best Wishes to Diff and her new Family, not forgetting Pouch and everyone else who knows me!

Down to 7 small 0.4 tablets a day now and hope to be kicking the Subbies by the end of February. Anyway good luck to everyone else in their fight against the Brown Demon and I hope you all have a great New Year. Feeling far more posative these days and I am back with my Girlfriend...Even the Cats got a smile on it's little face.

Marky Mark

Posted: December 28, 2006, 4:54 PM
Hi Mark, happy new year to you. I'm feeling fat and uncomfortable, and can't wait to have this baby! If I go full term, I've got 10 weeks left, and that feels like a very long time...

Glad you're doing so well with the subbies. Remember, don't feel like you have to rush it. I know I got impatient towards the end, but it really pays off if you take your time, and don't push yourself past what you can comfortably cope with.

It only got really tricky when I was down to taking 2 of the 0.4's a day. I found it better to take them in a split dose, one in the morning and one in the evening. Then, when I had adjusted to the drop, I'd starting pushing the morning dose, later and later each day. Everyday was different. Sometimes, I'd go the whole day, and half the next day on just one 0.4 tablet, but then I'd need to take 2 tablets the next day. But overall, I managed to get the dose, bit by bit, so that I could do the whole day on just one 0.4mg tablet. Then I figured I'd run out of drops, and it was time to s*** or get off the pot! But I would recommend using a split dose when you get down to taking just the 2 0.4mg tablets. It really helps to reduce that last little bit.

Don't try using that method before you get down to the last two though, because it unsettles your body, and you find you can't predict when you are going to go into withdrawals, coz it fluctuates so much as you push each mornings dose a little later each day. You lose the rhythm that you've got used to by dosing the same time each day. But jumping from 0.8mg to 0.4mg without somehow staggering it can be tougher than you'd have predicted. Don't worry about the final jump. You'll know when you're ready for it, and the withdrawals, although a little uncomfortable, aren't that bad. Yes, you will have trouble sleeping for a while, but it doesn't last forever, and soon you'll be sleeping like a log, without any sedation at all.

love

Dr Diff, over and out...

--------------------
Life is not a dress rehearsal
Marky Mark

Posted: January 1, 2007, 4:10 PM
Hi Diff
I thought you'd already had the baby? Seems like you have been brewing it for ages!

Posted: January 2, 2007, 6:36 PM
Yes, I've been baking this bun for ages it seems. My boyfriend says I look like an egg on legs. I'm discovering all the things that nobody ever tells you about pregnancy, for fear of killing off the human race, coz if you knew this s***, you'd make damned sure you'd never get pregnant. And to think the thing I was most worried about was pooping on the delivery table! Personally, I'm at the point where I couldn't care less about the delivery, as long as I get her OUT! The only good thing about being pregnant is that you get a baby at the end of it. I can't remember what my feet look like, never mind my fanny, coz I haven't seen either for ages, coz of the planet-sized belly twixt eyes and said body parts. I feel like a balloon just before it goes pop, and the baby only weighs about 3lbs at the moment. They don't tell you about 20lbs of fluid, the wobbly joints, the sciatica, the painful feet, the inability to take a deep breath because all the available space, and then some, within your body is packed full of baby, uterus etc. And I'm sure my baby has a malicious streak inherited from her father coz her favourite pasttime is kicking me in the bladder so I almost end up peeing myself (and truth be told, I have had the odd small accident due to her demonic streak - we've worked out that she was conceived on 06.06.06, or there abouts!). I just can't believe I've got till the first week of March to go. I don't want to brag too early, coz I can't believe I'll be this lucky, but so far, no stretch marks, and my stomach muscles have only just separated, where they normally separate in the 5th month, so I'm really hoping I've got a good chance of getting my body back into some sort of shape, and get my six pack back on display by the summer. I have put on loads of weight, but losing weight has never been a problem to me, and the midwife doesn't think my weight gain has been excessive.

Anyway, that enough moaning about my unborn daughter. I'm sure the moment I see her, all these niggles will mean nothing. I'm just pee'd off at the moment coz I'm having a bad day of it!

love

Diff xxx

--------------------
Life is not a dress rehearsal
Bryn

Posted: January 3, 2007, 12:31 AM
Marky Mark,

Good going buddy.

Happy, happy joy, joy to you too.

I'm proud of you, Marker's

Posted: October 9, 2013, 6:05 AM
Hi Mark, ive read ur blog came of my subutes on friday been so ill with pain & flu like symptoms, cramps & could'nt sleep my adviser advised me to take buscapan & iboprofen & i find its not helping have'nt touched Herion for 7 yrs im still getting pains & cramps ive tryed a Tramadol & i find its keeping me for 16 hours. Is there anything u can advise me with?
eckie

Posted: October 9, 2013, 7:26 AM
Savannah
I guess this will be the post you do not wanna read but if you came off them on Friday then you have totally done the worst of it,,im not saying don't take a disprin etc,all I,m saying is you should be well proud of youself..
Good luck with whatever you do by the sounds of it you deserve it... ECK
post replypost new topic