< prev  post replypost new topic
The Main Wd's Are Over But.....

Posted: October 17, 2013, 3:30 PM
good info Christina, I' gonna check out the LT. I think my multivitamen has b6. I realize I am getting better each day by the 'changes in my physical symptoms.

It seems as the more major symptoms subside, I notice more minor things that were probably always there, but not noticible . I think it is my junkie mind that tries to turn me into a baby, whining to myself about little things. I am dayly trying to surrender these attitude to My Higher Power, rather than drugs. In the past, clipping my fingernails would have been an adequate excuse (though I no longer bothered needing one) to use.

SUBZERO, HOW ARE YOU DOING?

You guys & gals are terrific.

Thanks, Harry

This post has been edited by Browndog113 on October 17, 2013, 3:32 PM

--------------------
No matter what right you did or what wrong you didn't do: When you're the black sheep, all blame belongs to you

Posted: October 18, 2013, 1:37 AM
Hi Harry,

It might be my mishigas but I found that pomegranates were my superfood the last go around.Every time I ate one, I felt better. Let me know if I'm crazy or not and give it a try.

--------------------
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

Posted: October 18, 2013, 8:08 PM
Flipper, So u also are a mishugana? I'll give pomegrqanates or pomegrantas juice a shot. I have heard many health people take that stuff, so it can't hurt to try.

Thanks

--------------------
No matter what right you did or what wrong you didn't do: When you're the black sheep, all blame belongs to you

Posted: October 20, 2013, 10:34 PM
Hey for those of you who need and want to drink more water, have you tried Mio?

Since that came out everyone under the sun has something similar. Powerade, Koolaid,....I personally liked the Mio peach tea. Unfortunately the Co stopped making that flavor and I was able to buy some on ebay. When thats gone I'll have to try another flavor.

Mio has NO sugar,No calories,No fat,NO sodium,but it tastes good. A squirt in a glass,add water and you are good to go. Add how much you want to your taste. Made by Kraft.Not sure about the other brands or their ingredients.
I have never liked water but I realize how important it is to drink it and after having a kidney stone I needed something to make it taste better.I drink way more water than I ever have so maybe one of these type additives would be helpful.

Keep up the good work!!

Granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]

Posted: October 21, 2013, 6:40 PM
Christina, I ordered some L-Tyrosine & B6 online- I should be getting it in a couple days. Are u saying I should take 3000 ML a day lf the LT? Do I take the B6 with it each time or just with the first dose. Let me know what u think.

Granny , thanx for the Mio TIP. It is hard for me to get into water- I'll give that stuff a shot.

--------------------
post replypost new topic