post replypost new topic
How Do You Respond?

Posted: April 24, 2013, 1:04 PM

The following words are not mine but something I have read but thought it was worth sharing.........

Life's disasters strike all of us from time to time. No one is spared. We all get hurt. We all get challenged. We all get squeezed by difficulties during our days here. How we respond to them, though, is up to us. We can let them bring out the worst is us or we can let them bring out the best in us. We can react to them like demons of selfishness or like angels of love. May you always bring the best from your heart and soul to whatever life may throw at you then. May you live all of your days here with so much love that Heaven sings and God smiles.

Taken from http://www.sunnyskyz.com/feel-good-...-the-best-in-us

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need

Posted: April 26, 2013, 6:21 PM
Hi, I have to say, even though I try to respond to life's tragedies in a loving thoughtful way, I always seem to fall short. I'm no stranger to saying "I was wrong, I'm sorry." Or if that's isn't called for, I want to figure out how I could have done things better. Thing is, the scenarios keep changing. LOL So I might not make that mistake again, but I make a completely different mistake.
post replypost new topic