< prev  post replypost new topic
Constantine

Posted: December 19, 2016, 4:14 PM
white is rare and expensive everywhere , i think in 20 years been here in UK i had it twice only and that was fro friend who brought in from Thailand (crazy guy i swear) had it few times in Italy in 90s and that is all .. our heroin primarily comes fro Turkey and Afghanistan like yours on probably

Posted: December 19, 2016, 7:38 PM
Good old Persian brown...šŸ˜
Lori

Posted: December 19, 2016, 9:47 PM
Con--

Hahah! Remember I am old and Woodstock was when I was young and frisky! lol

I think that was the last I heard of them until the Bill Cosby thing where they were mentioned as being used back then to drug young women.

Lori

Posted: December 19, 2016, 9:58 PM
Damn. . .don't think I've ever heard anybody mention 'Ludes. I was in college in early 80s. I think Edison was inventing the light bulb about that time. LOL. In any event, the big drugs then were weed & coke. NOBODY did heroin, LSD, or crack. A few did mushrooms. That was it. Hell. . .a lot of this current stuff . . .K2, Mollys, E. . .wasn't even invented when I was in college.

Still waiting on the cops to tell me what that ish was. . . damn Keystone cops. . .my brother in law who is a cop in another state is now hunting them down to get an answer. My nose is better. . .I didn't do a line. . .just a finger nail full. . . for each nostril. (I do have long nails, tho.) I now love saline nasal spray. . . it provides instant relief. . .still blowing a lot. . .or sniffling. . .just a few drops of red stuff now. . .no longer feel like Arnold. . . but nose still isn't happy. And given the level of unhappiness. . .this is not something I would want to repeat again. PLUS.. . Whatever it was . . .it didn't do boo for me. . . I thought I was having deja vue the other night. . .I saw Fred Flintstone & the guy grumbling about my high tolerance again. . .lol.

Will keep y'all posted on this mystery. Given the amount, my first thought was someone was breaking it down & dealing. My sister is convinced it is my Daddy's 75 yo fiance's stash & she is poisioning him with that stuff. . .The fiance was there at Thanksgiving & is supposed to come back to Itty Wa Ditty for New Years. My hubby believes it is our new brother's stuff. . .we hear that he HAD a drug problem. (Hubby & I know better than to believe that ol' boy is forever cured.) I hear that our new sister's boyfriend took the 90 lb 12-year old dog on a 10 mile walk at Thanksgiving, came back for a couple of hours, then took the same dog for another 8 mile walk; maybe he was getting busy on these walks. And my cop brother-in-law says eff the dumb s**t. . .he just wants to put a gun case (filled w all types of guns) in the house. . .and only he & my hubby (who is a country boy & grew up shooting) will have the combo. The only other people in the house were our new nephews who are 11 -16 yo. . .don't think it is their's. Doubt it is the cleaning lady's who comes once a week. . . for the last 10 years.

Now that I think of it. . .i should have left that old looking baggie but taken the folds out & left a note. . .Call me if you want your stuff back. LMBO

Con - we just booked for Paris in July. Start saving your pennies now so you can pay us a visit. This will be both of our first times there. Already told hubby & he is excited. You will be able to easily identify us. . .I'll be the one of Moorish decent who is Snoopy Dancing!!! And. . .hubby looks like Common. Smile. Are you coming B? You are only a train ride away!!!

Lynn

PS Lori- I was an innocent elementary school kid at the time of Woodstock. . .by the time I went to college I was a benefactor of Woodstock. . . .I want to thank you all for having Woodstock!!!! Tee hee.

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 19, 2016, 10:45 PM

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didnā€™t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didnā€™t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didnā€™t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

In Loving Memory of my angel, J. #forever21 #ihateaddiction #foreverloved

Posted: December 20, 2016, 8:09 AM
ahhh I wish I could go France , I simply adore everything French :) unfortunately cant , have pets and better half who will without me just died out of hunger and neglect lol ... joking but seriously he is not well enough to be alone for more then few days , right now he does feel ok but with his illness and been on transplant list means we always have to be here n London in case they(hospital) give us call to come in ... you will have glorious tie over there filled with fun and laughter , enjoy for all of us who cant ..:)

Posted: December 20, 2016, 8:11 AM
by the way i a going to nick that Edison light bulb sentence for further use, love it lol :)

Posted: December 20, 2016, 5:22 PM
holly cr@p! Lynn, I just had the best brain storm! Your post sounds like a game of CLUE, addiction style.... change the names, places and substances of a CLUE game, and we have a best seller!!

.... was it the dog walker, who dropped the poopy bag in the park, the doggie who was found dragging the leash, with a note to his collar, or the house cleaner while dusting the bookshelves at the sober living home.... the neighbor's son, at burger king, w the mj... etc...

Hey, maybe the cop's are staking out your dad's house! lol

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on December 20, 2016, 5:39 PM

Posted: December 20, 2016, 9:40 PM
Love the idea NY...Addiction Clue. Lmbo

If the cops are staking out my dad's house right now, they would be bored as hell. As long as them people aren't there, it is quiet. Just 2 Labrador Retrievers running around. But...we ... Or a neighbor..... would sorta notice a cop car hanging out. That's the joy of living in the country. The town's tongue is already wagging over the fact there was a cop car at the house. And he didn't come w his lights on. When I say my dad lives in the country...there are no traffic lights...maybe 5 stop signs....some of the roads are still dirt...closest grocery/liquor store/gas station is 2 towns away.

Allegedly we will have the test results by Thursday. Me & my nose cant wait to find out what we sampled. My nose still is not 100% back to normal. It's sore. Never Again ... Not even for my dad!! Lol. I'm gonna stay in my lane, Con. . .Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side ...

Lynn

Oh Lord, Con. . .I didn't mean to hijack your post. I'm sooooo sorry!!! Mea culpa. 1,000 lashes with a wet noodle. I'll start a new thread. BUT. . .before I end. . .I'm dead up serious about hooking up with you this Summer. I don't care if you are using. . .I don't care if you are 45 minutes clean. . . or are 45 days sober. . .I don't care about a damn thing. . .All I care about is seeing the whites of your eyes. . .and giving you a REAL hug. (I'll probably also be carrying hugs from NY, B, Mary, Sue, Paula, Lori. . .and countless others who love you. . . I'll have a sign-up sheet for hugs to Con in the Spring. LOL) So. . .let me know. . .I know it is early. . .so no rush. . .just wanted to put a bug in your ear. Smooches. . .

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 21, 2016, 9:40 AM

--------------------

I forgot to read the fine print, when i signed up to be your Mom. I thought it would be smiles & hugs and quite a lot of fun.

I didnā€™t see the part about addiction, mental illness, pain, hopelessness or despair. I didnā€™t know life could be so flipping unfair.

But I now see something in the fine print that I didnā€™t see before. It also says to survive your addiction, I must love me more.

Posted: December 21, 2016, 10:25 AM
Hurtingmom you didn't highjack nobody post,you an type here as much as you like... this tread originally was from me to Con inquiring about SMART recovery website , navigation and impossibility to find each other on that website lol so as I already said please feel free to comment on it whenever you feel like plus its only right to close our little mystery on this tread once you hear from police (cant wait)
Con it seems like France is your next destination , lucky you , if only I could visit Paris one ore time! I been watching news about what happened in Berlin and been thinking about you and your better half hoping you 2 are safe? If possibile avoid places where big groups of people are , i been doing the same as we all feel like we are overdue for something nasty... thank God we have the best possible anti terror police (plenty of experience thanks to IRA ) so they usually menage to shut down terror cells and stop the plots before they do anything but now after Berlin we found out how easy is for them to cause chaos, death and panic, no need for bombs , having just plain old truck is enough ... I am afraid for Christmas day I am afraid they will do something terrible , oh how I wish I am wrong!

Posted: December 21, 2016, 12:15 PM
Thanks B!!! I will close out this game of Clue as soon as cops call.

We will be in Paris for a week, B. So. . .if you can only slip over for a few days. . .I'm just saying. . .

While 9-11 happened outside of my doorstep (I could see the smog from the burning towers), it is now in some ways a distant memory. I hope that you are wrong, B, re Xmas and something horrible happening. But. . .No place is safe. . .churches. . .markets. . .hospitals. . .All we can do is pray. . . .

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 21, 2016, 3:02 PM

--------------------

Posted: December 21, 2016, 9:20 PM
Hey All!!!

Just got call from trooper. He said he tested both folds & it was sugar. . .I'm not sure I believe that.. . just tasted sugar & that is not what I tasted. . .maybe it was confectionary or powdered sugar. . .it was fine. . .in any case, would sugar screw up my nose?. .. for days?

I'm even more confused now. . .the trooper, my cop brother in law & I agree that nobody but a dealer would fold the wax paper like that. . .I now believe that somebody planned to use that ish to cut some dope OR they planned to pass that ish off as dope.

The plot thickens. . .my brother in law's daughter is staying with the fiance's daughter. The girl described the living conditions as being in a crack house. . .and she has no knowledge of my find. . .she took pictures which I'm waiting to see. . .no furniture & no kitchen. And the fiance's daughter is charging $60/night. Hmmm. . .Perhaps this is to fund her drug habit. . .

What do y'all think?

Lynn

--------------------

Posted: December 22, 2016, 3:17 PM
Got 3 min to say hello and check in...HM...paris...I'll give it my best shot....uh...my best. ..
sugar ??...confectionery? .oh ouch...yuck...ewww....gotta be a cut ...lmao.
not my thread HM...but even if it was...you have permission to high jack anytime !!
B...MK...Jen...hope all is well...smiles to you all...here's to overwhelmed and flexing hands....

luv to ya all

peace
Con

This post has been edited by constantine on December 22, 2016, 3:18 PM

Posted: December 22, 2016, 4:48 PM
she is charging $60 for what? for room? for 1 night? wow you can rent room in London for 1 week for $200 in many households , decent one where you an use kitchen and have bath lol
It does sound bad i a sorry but alarm bells are ringing big time when you said no furniture , reminds e of few households i visited , always wondered how you an live without it? How old is this fiance and what does she want fro you father really? What he is saying, is he in love? Is this something recent? Sorry for bombarding you with questions but I always was curious :)
auch sugar? noooo, cant be, you will definetly know if it were sugar but why would police lie about it... hmmm.... strange!

Posted: December 22, 2016, 5:17 PM
Con I am glad for you, it seems you are doing fine, busy and all that is good for us...not much tie to think dark thoughts :) hope this holidays bring you only laughter and fun and pls pop in if you find time to do so

Posted: December 22, 2016, 5:35 PM
Since I tasted first you'd think I'd know the taste of sugar. . .right????? And powdered sugar would have stuck to my fingers, right????? Hmmmmm. . .I agree. . .if it wasn't dope. . .it was associated with dope. . .

PLEASE Con. . .don't feel any pressure. . .No pressure intented re Paris. . .just an FYI. . .

My sister & her family are madder than wet hens about charging $60/night. . .I think the girl was there for 5 nights. . .she could have stayed in a 4 star hotel for that amount of money. . .she did get to sleep in my "new" sister's bed. . .the girl took pics. . .Sissy & cop brother in law will be here for Xmas. . .can't wait to see the crack den. (Daddy has never been to this house.)

The fiance.. .let's call her Mary. . .is a spry 70 yo. . .I've met her. . .and spent some time with her. . .I think my dad is p-whipped. . .or she worked roots on him. . .he says he is marrying her bc, among other things, she's a good companion & she'll take care of him. Every time me (or my sister, let's call my blood sister, Kay) see Mary she is sitting on HER tail . . .Kay & I are taking care of HER.

Just little things irk me about Mary. I hear Daddy say, "I love you" to her. She doesn't respond. I hear crickets. Hubby, Kay & my 80+ yo aunt (Daddy's sister) have noted the same thing. OR Daddy says he is going to provide for Mary in his Will but she didn't offer to reciprocate. All she did was smile & say, "Thank you" . . .to hear Daddy tell. OR, Daddy was really sick last week. . .do you think Mary jumped her a$$ on a bus, train, plane or automobile to go take care of her beloved??? Hell naw. . .my hubby, first cousins, Kay and I dropped everything, rearranged our schedules and took trains, planes & automobiles to go up there to take care of him. . .one of us has been with him for the last 10 days. . .but not Mary.. .In the dictionary next to the definition of Boo Boo the fool is my daddy's picture. Go check it out if you don't believe me.

PLEASE don't let the holidays overwhelm you. . .breathe. . .laugh. . .eat too much . . .and enjoy. . .

This post has been edited by hurtingmom on December 22, 2016, 5:42 PM

--------------------

post replypost new topic