post replypost new topic
Thank You

Posted: January 3, 2015, 3:13 AM
I haven't been on here for a while. My son was doing well or so I thought. I got suck ed into his patterns yet again. He lives in another town so our communication is phone calls and txting mostly. So basically I believed what he told me, hI we've an addict can't hide his stripes for long it shows through eventually. I was justify ING helping him with rent for the last 3 months as oh he was sick for 2 weeks or oh his job was seasonal he had no work which was true and he was also using oxy. His drug of choice is smoking heroine but it's not as available where he is. He has in the past pretty much used whatever he could get! He's 18. When i really think about it i was suck ed in and so afraid of the craziness that comes when he's homeless i helped. It's gotten worse as it tends to. Tonight i came looking for a backbone again and came right to this post! Exactly what I needed thank you. I will reprint the let me fall. I used to carry it with me every where! Funny how what we need comes when we need it.

Posted: January 3, 2015, 3:15 AM
Sorry this was supposed to be a reply for concernedmom.

This post has been edited by just a mom on January 3, 2015, 3:16 AM
post replypost new topic