< prev  post replypost new topic
Papabear

Posted: September 20, 2016, 11:15 PM
You are very welcome.

--------------------

JEN

I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power,love and a sound mind.

Posted: September 21, 2016, 9:02 AM
Con,
Just wanted to let you know I also look for your post. Your truthfulness, honestly and insight help to get a little piece of the addicts thoughts. No pressure I hope nothing but the best for you. It's a long very hard journey we all know it. I was actually worried about you when I didn't see your name on the boards for a couple of days. Hang in there kiddo! Big Hug!

Posted: September 21, 2016, 3:02 PM
Thanks for thinking of me...I'm doing ok. ..hugs back

Con

Posted: September 21, 2016, 10:57 PM
Con.....I'm praying that you're feeling better and stronger with each passing day.

Posted: September 22, 2016, 2:01 PM
Thanks guest...appreciate it...doing ok...
Automatic

Posted: September 24, 2016, 3:40 AM
Constantine, I've only recently begun to read your posts; don't know you at all and don't want this to seem trite but I hope you understand how valuable and important you are and that your life has been and is.

Posted: September 25, 2016, 4:27 PM
Con--

I am fairly new here but you have given advice on many of my posts. You have made a difference for me and your posts have helped me stop enabling my son. This is the first time I have done that EVER!

You have such a gift with the way you present the realities of the situation and you have spoken to my heart and given me such incite into my son's world-- a world I have never understood until you started posting and replying!

I want to thank you and am sending you big hugs! I am praying for you and my thoughts are with you!

Just know this--you are needed and you are special to all of us!

(((HUGS))) Lori

Posted: September 26, 2016, 9:01 AM
Thanks ...helping if I can...helps me...I'm doing ok. ..thank you for thinking of me ..you all rock....😊
post replypost new topic