post replypost new topic
Update Life After Methadone

Posted: September 11, 2016, 6:21 PM
hello , everyone i just thought id come back and give a update , im now 134 days clean and sober,
it is so worth getting off this evil monkey, Please do some research dont jump off at a high dose if possible, taper is the key , i went down to 7.5mgs before jumping off, stay positive, dont let the worries in, i know its easy to say , but its the truth, ive never looked back, and just kept goin forward, and life is good. it is a miracle to be free of this drug.

God Bless

Posted: September 11, 2016, 8:40 PM
You are correct getting off is the best!!!

Posted: September 13, 2016, 11:18 PM
Hello, this is my first post on this forum,. Or any for that matter. But reading that life is good after coming off methadone gives me hope and I appreciate that. Right now I finally got the urge to taper after 4 years on methadone. Seeing posts like this gives me hope that life goes on after methadone and recovery does exist. Thanks again - Tim

Posted: December 11, 2016, 3:16 PM
Hi .I've just done rapid detox under General anesthetic.was on METHADONE for 20 years.it's Bn four weeks since detox.I'm not hanging out but feel exhausted quickly ,knee pain,and can't bloody sleep.did or do u have these symptoms? And it hurts to think too hard.

Posted: December 11, 2016, 3:28 PM
Don't know about rapid detox...but know that hurt...sleeplessness...rls...energy drain...etc....lasted a few months and more after coming off methadone..
.it slowly gets better...be patient...
post replypost new topic