post replypost new topic
I Am On Day 88 Of Cold Turkey 'n 75ml

Posted: July 7, 2016, 8:40 PM
Anyone else cold turkey at that high a dose? Dr. are saying I'll be detoxing for 3-6 additional months. It's terrible this way, but doable. I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has about methadone. It's VERY RARE to walk in to a meth clinic & EVER COME OUT. THEY OWN YOU.

Posted: July 7, 2016, 11:52 PM
Don't. No matter how mad you are at the clinic. Doing it cold and at that dose will create more problems than u can deal with...taper to something reasonable..get what you need to kick safely. Your Doc is right...it a long long kick.....clinics suck. .but methadone works...i found it a fair price when I needed it...good luck...

Posted: August 15, 2016, 3:56 PM
Yeah I have a quick question!? 45 mg in the clinic for about 5 months. I am on my third day without dosing and its very MILD, why? Is it coming? I had doctors tell me today its coming in about a week. What was your experience? I am happy for you, keep up the hard work

This post has been edited by eatthecrayon on August 15, 2016, 3:57 PM

Posted: August 15, 2016, 11:56 PM
My experience when the physical part really hit, was third night but technically fourth day. (I had fell asleep for who knows how long..woke sometime between 3&4 am. I honestly believe and I know some would argue with me, that the length of being ON rather the dosage is a bigger factor for withdrawal..but either way you have both in your favor. Try not to anticipate WHEN it's gonna get bad, I almost didn't post for that reason. I don't want you to take what I say as ' for sure will happen tonight kind of thing' you know what I mean? Just keep going.....

Posted: August 16, 2016, 9:05 AM
Hey thanks! I am on day 4 and my symptoms have just leveled out, still mild though. Its getting harder to stay asleep i have noticed when i kicked Heroin I didn't sleep for almost a whole month. I would fall asleep for 45 minutes and wake up in a pool of sweat. So this has been much different, still here but different for sure,
post replypost new topic