post replypost new topic
Off Methedone In 2 Weeks.

Posted: July 29, 2014, 6:56 AM
do to my fiance recently losing her job, it's are home and food, or the meth. So my dose went from 110 down to 47 today, i should be completely off in another week. but I'm really scared for the day i take my last dose. What do i dothen. been hearing some real horror stories that I'm going to go into bad withdrawals. Im being fee toxed, so i basically have no choice. any adviceabout coming off so fast. can it be done. and still work, ect......
suspect

Posted: July 30, 2014, 9:37 AM
Seems like a massive drop u may already b having withdrawals. Im on third day using diazepam and immodium am swetting i have chills its going to be a ride. Dont thinknabout it as meth withdrawal but bad flu. Eat veg excercise when bothered i cant move at min. Hey everyday without is another day FREE OF METH HANDCUFFS.

Posted: July 30, 2014, 10:00 AM
You may be able to get financial aid, look into it.

Posted: July 30, 2014, 4:43 PM
HEY GIRL!!!
HOW ARE YOU????
I love it when I am not here , I know I can trust you to add your 2 cents, and it's always right on! Thank you!

I was going to say the same thing. To the couple doing the fee detox, apply for aid! Dependent on where you are the clinic should keep you on until a decision is made, especially if they know your financial situation. The new medical system allows you to get help for your addiction and if methadone is helping you PLEASE stick with it, and again, depending on your addiction history, detox SLOWLY or if your addiction is/ was lengthy go for maintenance.
There is no shame for getting help to stop using.

good luck and feel free to come here for answers.

granny

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]
post replypost new topic