post replypost new topic
Suboxone
Sarah Sabrina

Posted: February 17, 2016, 2:44 AM
I have been useing pain killers for 16 years. I hadn't been off of them for any length if time except back in 07. Fir only 2 weeks. I was so bad. I was traveling alone thru Texas and ran out if medication. I always received my medication thru a dr. I did however take more as i was suppose to after my tolerance got so hi. I began to order it online and i still worked traveling so that worked out fine to me. I eventually changed my job. Started going to a rhem. And she put me on Tramadol. I could take up to 25-30 per day ontop of my hydrocodone which was anywhere from 15-30 per day. I needed them just to function normally. I had a life i hated the hi feeling it use to give me and i had responsibilities so i continued like this until 2011. My rhem. Dr dropped me after taking out of work. So the 240 tram. Where then gone. Then a few months later they stopped shipping them in America. I trued the over seas tram. And they were not the same. I then began to take other types of. Pain killers. I started taking more hydrocodone then Fentanyl. Now i am on Suboxone as of Oct. Of 14. I use to go back and forth from the hydro or Fetanyl then back onto Subs but i cant do that now for some reason. I have severe pain everyday due to spondylitis 4 buldging disc inflammatory arthritis and also I'm suppose to have a hysterectomy due to cysts on my ovarys and uterus. I'm miserable most days that I'm only on Suboxone. I could look forward to taking a week or so off them and go back on pain killers. Now i don't understand why all of the sudden the suboxone is sending me into precipatated withdrawls. They're really bad. Dies anyone else have this problem. Oh and i asked to be on the subs because the short acting meds were causing me to withdrawl practically everyday for almost a year. I couldn't stand living that way. I know that i should find a good dr. That would treat my pain properly but there are non in my area. Thre are very few pain clinics any more and you have to have full blown cancer not past cancer like myself or you have to be off subs for 6-12 months. Seriously. A general pract. could help but I'm so afraid of being treated like an addict. I'm physically depentant on the medication i don't take them for a hi. I never did. I stopped feeling the woozy feeling a year after u started taking them. Can someone tell me if they know what's going on?
post replypost new topic