post replypost new topic
Does A Womens Body Start Feeling Itself After Sub
Cassie

Posted: January 14, 2015, 3:10 AM
I have been on suboxone for 3 years now And have gone from 30 milligram aday down to two a day I am a married women with 3 kids and the one thing keeping me movited to get off of suboxone is the terrible side effects it has on my sex life with my husband its like i cant completely enjoy him.... like im half numb i can get to the top but im cut off before i finish what i need to know is if this goes away after im totally off this s*** or if im danaged forever? And if your a man and wanting to comment on this just f***ing dont cuz you dont know anything about this ok and i need real support

Posted: January 14, 2015, 4:59 PM
Hi...I can sympathize. I've been on Sub for a couple years longer than you and have noticed a diminished sex drive as well. Do you have a therapist? If so, this might be something to ask him or her, as it seems to be a fairly common side effect. As for whether you're "damaged" forever - I doubt it - I would think once the drug is out of your system, any physical side effects go away eventually. However, we females are a very brainy sort when it comes to sex, so the mental stuff is the hardest part to figure out in my opinion.

Posted: January 15, 2015, 12:19 AM
It is not necessarily that my sex drive has diminished Merely the feeling of having it has Like I said it seems like I'm numb I know that opiates have very bad side effects when it comes to that part of a person (men lasting too long, women not getting there at all) that kind of a thing i guess i just need to know im not along and that it gets better because i cant continue going to bed with the man i love know that this drug is going to have me leave disapointed with myself and having to take this crap You know if it wasn't for this one mate really huge problem that I am having I am perfectly happy with staying on suboxone It has helped me tremendously with my addiction to heroin But I cannot continue being this kind of woman who cannot fully enjoy every aspect of being a woman It gets extremely frustrating I love my life I love my 3 kids and I absolutely love my husband I guess I am just terrified that even after I get off of the suboxone that the damage have already been done in that my body will never go back to normal am i making any since at all or do i just sound like a Desperate women who needs some Pleasure in her life?? Im sorry I just really don't understand how this works al
post replypost new topic