post replypost new topic
Hope
end or beginning

Posted: August 27, 2014, 7:53 PM
This is my first blog. I have been off soboxone for 6 days. I stopped on friday. I really was not planning it but tired of the control it had over me. About ten years ago I was shooting meth. I hit my bottom and done with it. I changed my life around and one thought wow I have not thought about getting high in a really long time. I went back to school became a nurse. Lost my brother in January and attacked by my patient 2/14. I was beat up pretty bad. Still have not gone back to work, but started taking vic and then any pill opiate I could find. I decided well it's time to stop. I was in agony. My ex came over and gave me soboxone and stayed with that. I just read how to shoot it on accident. Wow did the addict in me go crazy. I'm writing so I don't use. I got strep throat Sunday and I don't know what is what. I am ok one minute and crying the next. I have officially hit my bottom again. Once and addict always one. I want to blame my patient and life but honestly the only thing I have power over is saying no. I'm living with my boyfriend (lost my house) he put soboxone and vics on my dresser.
I think it's really messed uup and he thinks he is helping me. He tells me everyday. Noone gets off opiates. Well I guess I'll be the first!! My mom is a chemical dependence counsler. I'm waiting for my check so I can fly my daughter and myself back to Texas. I'm embarrassed and proud that I did find inner strenth, but upset because I relaped. Thanks k god I don't have access to a needle, because I am hurting on inside and that was how I used to deal with my pain. I'm not going to proof read. This is written in a state of agony!!

Posted: August 28, 2014, 12:27 AM
Wow, yea great support he is, hang in there!!! Was addicted to OxyContin 240mg a day.... There is help, you sound like you are close to feeling like I was... I HATED the pills but was dependent! Now that I'm off pills the thought of ingesting a pain pill makes me nauseous!! There is hope, if you want to stop!! Do it for YOU and your little one!! Here if you need me!! Let me know if you need to chat!
post replypost new topic