post replypost new topic
Subutex Detox Forget It

Posted: June 18, 2014, 8:21 PM
I have been on subutex for little over a year now. I had done a piece here or there during my addiction to percs... And it always did a better a job then the percocet.. So I was tired of the sickness from percs while without and wanted to quit entirely after 2 years of them. Going to subutex was the worst decision I have ever made in my life.. I do not wish this on ny worst enemy. I am only 23 and f***ed my life up by doing this to myself and it is my fault only. I've worked my a** off since I was 15 yrs old and I never imagined in my worst f****?* dream that I would let a little pill control my existance on this earth but.... I have... I have not takin a sub for 3 days now and I am hurtingggggggggg it is crazy I never thought something that is a reliever from your former could hurt you so hard I should have known better...... s*** sucks

Posted: June 18, 2014, 10:53 PM
Yes those are very strong medications. You don't realize how powerful the medication is until you go without it for a few days or try to taper it. There are tons of home remedies for suboxone withdrawal that will help you and most are inexpensive. Stay positive and know that thing will get better if you don't use no matter what!!!

This post has been edited by moderator on June 19, 2014, 7:46 AM
post replypost new topic