post replypost new topic
I Am Terrified Of The Withdrawls From Subutex

Posted: April 25, 2014, 9:24 PM
Hey all I am new to this, any suggestion on how to help the withdrawls? I have been through withdrawls before and am so not looking forward to the RLS symptoms!! Those I think are the worst part if the withdrawl. Why is it that RLS is part of the withdrawl?
Any help will be much appreciated!! I wish I could go back a year and would have just gone through the opiate withdrawl!! How long does the withdrawl last?
ben

Posted: August 26, 2014, 8:00 AM
I came off the subetex 2 weeks ago and it is hell on earth, my withdrawals are stomach cramps, feeling sick, lack of drive and energy, headaches, no sleep, chest hurts were u can't lye down more than 10 seconds but that's only in the night, keeping your self active can help but trust me u will need to take something for your sleep to speed up recovery because it's quiet depressing with no sleep and hurting all the time, some days and nights are better than other and some u are in agony and feel u can't do it anymore and want to give in, apparently it will last for about 4 weeks, see your doctor and see if he can give you certain medication that isn't addictive. Good luck..
post replypost new topic