post replypost new topic
No More Sub
jumper

Posted: March 25, 2014, 8:50 PM
Hello everyone hope everyone is staying strong and fighting hard! Just wanted to share this seem's to help. Today is my 3rd day no sub not bad! But I know it will get worse befor it gets better starting tommorow.... I've been on subs for 5 years taking 8 mg a day sometimes justa half. I tried coming off befor and lasted 8 days I so wish I would have just kept going but hear I am. My wonderful wife is backing me 100% without her I couldn't do this. I have no choice I am fixing to start my old job back in the mines and have to get off these. That's my motivation for this new job, new life, just want to ask everyone to wisper a prayer for me and everyone out there going through this. We can do this and from my last experience its not as bad as you think keep your mind busy and try to kill the clock. Walking help me a sight and just being outside. Again I wish everyone the best.
jumper

Posted: March 28, 2014, 7:48 PM
Hey everyone its now the end of day 6 feeling pretty fair. Its comes and goes cold chills, and aches but its managable. Sleep was hard last night just tosed and turned I have been an emotional trainwreck though I could just about cry over anything at any second but it seems to be getting better. Also the last time I tried to jump I was using the strips everyday. The past 4 months I have been taking the generic white half moons. Let me tell you it seems so much easier on you the last time I was on day six and couldn't get out of bed I don't know maybe its just me everyone is different. So just wanted say hang in there try to keep busy I found that trying to stay off the couch really helps. I will whisper a prayer for all of you just whisper one back. STAY STRONG it gets better!
jumper

Posted: April 1, 2014, 7:01 PM
Hey everyone today is the end of day 10 no sub!!!!! I feel better everyday the chills and leg aches are still there from time to time but I am able to get out and move work a little and sweat it out. I'm telling y'all if you can stop taking the STRIPS!!. If you can get the generic white half moon pills GETEM!!!! There so much easier to come off of. Like I said before I just lasted 8 days last time and was in misery the whole time and it just keept getting worse if you can go for a week with these you can make it I DID!!! I would take them for at least a month befor I tried to jump off. Get them in your system good. Also I used "neurotin" and tramodol at night and slept pretty good don't take a handful just took one of each everynight. Good luck to all and stay strong!!!!
jumpers chic

Posted: April 1, 2014, 7:17 PM
You just left the house to go to the store and I found this. I just wanted to tell you that I am sooooo very proud of you. You are such an inspiration to me everyday. I love you so much! You have been so strong and determined. I will always love you, thru all of it. Richer or poorer, sickness or health, death do we part Baby!
jumper

Posted: April 6, 2014, 4:38 PM
Hey everyone hope everyone is hanging in!! Today is day 15! I am feeling so much better everything is starting to go away. The past two nights I have woke up with the chickens but I feel very good and energized! I was telling my wife the otherday for the first time in a long time I am excited about the future. Not having to take anything or worry about it has taken a huge weight off. I find myself wanting to get back to my old hobbies and it to be better and more creative. I've played guitar my whole life and in the past lost them all to dope. Can't wait to get it back!! I know I'm rambling but it just feels good to be alive and clean! I have so much to say my mind is to fast for the fingers to type it all! I did want to give a little more background about how I got on suboxone. I was using about as many oxy 80s as I could everyday for 5 years befor subs. Roxys, methadone, morphine whatever I could find. I remember cussin my guy on many occasions because all he had was loracet I was headed down and did not care also being with the biggest pill w**** in the tri state area didn't help things either. Plus her mom got 80s and 30s everymonth from the pain clinic. I got rid of the w**** and met my wife in 08 we got married in 09 she put up with a lot of s*** from me but without her I would be dead. I owe my life to her I will always love you baby! From 09 to 15 days ago I was on the subs they are a life saver but man I wished I would have just stuck out the week of agony five years ago as to go through what I just did. Also when you are ready to kick take look at the farmers almanac signs I know what does that have to do with anything! Well old timers used to everything by the signs from planting to pregnancy. I started in the reings and I dont know if that helped or what gods mercy I guess. But I stand proud on what I said befor stop the strips and get white pills and don't snort or fire them either just take them till your ready to jump I promise it is so much easier also don't read all the junk online about sub wd like I said everyone is different. 15 days and I feel like a new person. As one of my favorite lyrics from one of my favorite bands "I must keep reminding myself of this" stay strong people whisper prayers for one another. If there are any "?"'s feel free man I will help anyone can just put up a post! Again you can do this! Stay stong!
post replypost new topic