post replypost new topic
Going Back On Suboxone

Posted: November 1, 2013, 11:16 AM
Well I learned my first lesson about suboxone withdrawal which I had been on since January and has worked some wonders with me but had a bad car accident last week and currently on hydrocodone. Well this week with a broken arm I decided to try not taking the hydrocodone and of course I do not have any suboxone and went into a intense mental breakdown and physical withdrawal and immediately the doctor said take your hydrocodone and on Saturday 11 AM I am taking my last hydro and Monday morning back on suboxone and the doctor said I have to start over. This really sucks but the withdrawals were kind of strong and had no idea this would happen but educated now and Monday going back on suboxone and when ready will do the taper thing. I really do see if you follow the right instructions of tapering and also read your body suboxone will be a mild withdrawal. Not a good time for me since I am looking for work and decided to go back college to keep my sanity because I cannot find work. In about a month I am definitely will get down to 4 milligrams a day which I did last time but from there I am taking my time and getting more education on the tapering and personal experiences.

Sucks back on Suboxone Monday....Mentally just cannot handle it right now with the accident but at least the hydros going down the toilet tomorrow morning...and not going back to where I was last year because I do not want to be there ever in my life again and you know that living that day to day drug life. Any replies will be great on this where an accident or surgery happens and you stop the suboxone to go on pain meds temporarly.

This post has been edited by panthdave on November 1, 2013, 11:25 AM
post replypost new topic