|
PRIVACY
|
RECOMMEND A RESOURCE
|
HOME

Suboxone -does Medicaid Cover It?
Posted: September 20, 2007, 1:39 AM

Hello,I haven't been here in awhile.I do check in some and read some of the post.Many on you will not remember me Im sure.But,i use to post on the pain pill board and now i see we have a sub. board .Anyways .Im in georgia and I cant find any information about Ga. medicaid and it covering suboxone?I was on subone for almost two years only to get a letter for not being able to go in and pay dr. every month.This dr. really took me for a ride.I know you all dont like long post so i want post about what all he did and is still doing.I do want to post about it seperate to see what others think and if this dr. has valated any laws.Also,if any of you are in or around ga. and need a sub. and havent looked lately at the sub. list website they have added many new doctors.Im happy to see Im getting more in my area.I just hope medicaid pays or its affordable.My husband had an accident back in dec. 2005 and it messed him up so was denied his SSI.So,he had to settle for a lawncare job that really is hard work also with lower pay .So we did get accepted for medicaid.Not much other help then that .Please anyone that can give me resouces or if you know the answer to my question please post back to me....Thanks to all that helps me find these answers.

--------------------
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue].gif[/IMG]user posted image
http://avatarhell.com/a/avatarhell_...oneandstuff.jpg[/IMG][IMG]
Posted: September 21, 2007, 5:08 PM

This post has been edited by Brooke on September 21, 2007, 5:10 PM

--------------------
Brooke
brook_shire@yahoo.com
  top of page  Top