I Have A Wonderful Success Story

Posted: April 12, 2010, 2:57 AM
Hi there, my name is Ina.

I am no longer ashamed to say that I am an alcoholic and a pill popper. I have been clean going on 8 months now. Please do not get me wrong but coming clean is one of the most difficult things in life ever. But I did it! It is the BEST thing I ever did. My family respects me again and I now have my dream job. I never knew I was capable of working again. The gifts of recovery are plentiful and a new found happiness is in store for ANYONE who wants it badly enough.

If anyone is finding it difficult to recover from this insane circle of addiction, I would love to help. Especially woman with children. Please contact me if I can help in any way.

My address is ina@elecompany.co.za. I am willing to help any addict in desparate need. I can only offer advice from the viewpoint of someone that was close to death because of alcohol and tablets. I will not take kindly to pranksters or jokes because this is a life threatening disease and it should be taken very seiously. So, please contact me if you know me or are interested in a little advice from a very lonely, desparate woman that I used to be