post replypost new topic
Cant Cope With My Sons Herion Addiction

Posted: January 11, 2016, 1:20 AM
At the end of my robe, one day he's going to rehab, the next day too scared to go. He's 34 years old. Been using for 2 years. He's a father if a 4 year old beautiful little girl. He's got legal trouble, lost his job, I'm ready to evict him I can't take it any more.

***Please don't post personal contact information. thank you, the moderators ***

This post has been edited by moderator on January 11, 2016, 8:41 AM

Posted: January 11, 2016, 10:18 AM
Deby,
I completely understand. My 29 year old son is a heroin addict. I thank God that he has no children that have to deal with this. You'll hear and read the same things over and over again on here. First is that you can't change or control him. That being said, if you don't like the way your life is with him, then you have to change. He may or may not when he's ready. You say you're ready to evict him. That tells me your life has gotten pretty bad with him in it. I and many others on here have had to kick our grown kids out. My son spent last summer living on the streets. He's now sleeping on a friends floor. We will never let him live back with us again. Our life has become so much more manageable now. Your son will continue to go back and forth on dealing with his addiction. You will just need to get your life in order. His life is in his hands. Good luck.
Michelle

--------------------
Michelle

Posted: January 13, 2016, 12:45 PM
Our son just turned 34 and we r going trew the same thing ,, day 7 today and he's gone to get more ,, we got him a bed in treatment centre but nope he says. I need my syboxin ,,, ok ok we say ,, well I can't c him til fri. And he's. Freeking while saying this. We say so what til then. What ur gonna keep doing this ?? Til then. Well then dad say. Well ur not coming back here cuss I've had it up to here. As dad demestrates ,,, well. He say. Fine I go rent hotel. Calls his Ex and. Off he's gone now !!! Sry. Daughter on phone I will continue. I'm so feeling little better now that I found this site !!!! 😃
post replypost new topic