post replypost new topic
This Is Crazzzzzy!

Posted: December 18, 2015, 8:22 PM
Webbow all. I am kinda a newbie to the drug world. I have been in a relationship with a unbeknownst to me crystal meth smoker, snorter, DWI victim well the latter is what I thought it all was?????
Once upon a time.... Single me professional business owner met a man to fix my SEXY tractor that was all that was it! As I walk into his business////which is no longer in BIZ! He offered me a cocktail asked to see my SHOE. Oh I gave it my HIGH-HEEL SHOE lol. He told me he was going to keep the shoe for my return. Sly me said I will trade my bra for my shoe! He Said "DEAL" I took my shoe and RAN he pulled the ribbon on of my hair! I swag around grabbed it and CHOKED HIM WITH IT MY RIBBON....I will hurt you kick you and kill you I walked off. IT Pursued me... IT told my friends wanted me bad! I am TOP Self He tells all..... Me drooling! I am like please it looks like road kill???? LOL want me IT called me I sent him to my beautician. A date with me??? polished had him up OHHH did I!!! As he paid for the service he was going to let what ever I told my friend stylist do. She told him I have my INSTRUCTIONS! I welcome him... Do not take all Jesus Christ Super Stars hair.... that is how I introduced him to my parent,family friends!
Oh my TRUE fill in the blanks Cinderella story is true!
My wounds are healing I am a strong Lady!!!!! Now he is testing the waters banging my phone trying to show up unannounced! How the hell do you talk to an ADDICT of a denial meth?
Waiting for Kickers.
Ps I am codependent do not let let fool you it is mild!
post replypost new topic