next >  post replypost new topic
Chris Rest In Peace ...love 4eva Mom

Posted: March 26, 2015, 4:20 AM
As Many as you know I have made numerous posts regarding my son Christophers addiction,it has been a battle for over 10 years although I feel it's been forever,rehabs numerous jail sentences, although I care not to only mention those times...I will do my best to think of the moments were laughter filled the room when I saw his eyes smile,the hug oh his hug...my husband put it best Chris with all his problems was my hero..Tonight I received the call....his ex girlfriend crying for me to call ...My beautiful son Christopher died tonight he was 29 he was so beautiful he had such a beautiful heart and personality. ...my son lost we lost his battle to addiction ...I had to call his Dad I had to call his younger brother...I drove immediately to where he was ...the police cars the crime scene van...I watched the coroner wheel his body past me....in my hand 2 cards one for the detective one from the medical examiner...hell have his autopsy in the morning....blood samples drawn...contact us with a funeral parlor...God please wake me up..he's 29 were suppose to grow old...I promised him when he had kids I'd take them on over nights...his life cut so short his torment over...mine has and will remain...how am I to go on now...how do I go on when my hearts been ripped from me....I want my Chris I'm his Mom...how do I cope how do I go on
.To those who provided the drugs to those who continue to those who deal to those who profit on drugs...I hope you all feel good tonight...You have destroyed me his father his younger brother Aunts Uncles Cousins his Grandmother...I hope everyday you think of my son.....You killed him and us.

This post has been edited by Christophers Mom on March 26, 2015, 4:26 AM

Posted: March 26, 2015, 7:19 AM
Christopher's Mom,

I am sorry for your loss. We wrote back and forth on some posts, and you helped me tremendously. Please stay strong. You can do this. I do not have any children, so I do not know what you are feeling right now... Despite his addiction, I am sure Christopher was a wonderful, and loving person. If you ever need to talk, I will be here... RIP Chris. Stay strong Mom. <3

Staystrong19

Posted: March 26, 2015, 8:20 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Jessica

Posted: March 26, 2015, 12:16 PM
Christophers Mom, Tears flow from my eyes for You, Christopher and your entire Family as I just read your post. I likewise read SO many of your posts of strength and hope and how graciously you shared that with all of us. My son is 26 and a 10 yr battle with all of the same as you describe. This is the first and longest time I have not heard from him, all I know is he is on the streets of Phoenix.
I send you my deepest sympathy to you as a Mom,and your Family who has lost a beautiful part of you, your Son Christopher. I will be Praying for you, for all of us. My wish is for you to eventually heal to never forget Chris but to always remember his perfect hugs and his good heart.
God Bless you, God Bless Christopher, and here's a hug from one Mom to another.

Joanne

This post has been edited by 2WhiteDoves1120 on March 26, 2015, 12:17 PM

Posted: March 26, 2015, 1:35 PM
ChristophersMom, I am so very sorry! Oh how my heart aches for you and your family. Will be praying for you.

Posted: March 26, 2015, 3:57 PM
I am so sorry for your pain and suffering. I am sure Chris is in a better place now and will be looking down upon your family. As a mother of a drug addict this is all of our worst fear no matter how many failed attempts to be clean. My heart breaks for you and your family. May you find strength in the loving memories of your son.

Posted: March 26, 2015, 5:33 PM
WOW! I am in tears right now. you've helped so many family members here. My heart is breaking for you. You are proof to other people that no matter how hard you try you cant save an addict who dont want to be saved. I love you!!!

Posted: March 26, 2015, 6:32 PM
My deepest condolences.

I hope that God heals your heart and shows you a direction to apply your knowledge to help families of addicts/alcoholics.

You and your family are in our prayers.

Bob

--------------------
Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Free copy of AA's Big Book on-line: http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

Free copy of NA's Big Book on-line:
Copy & Paste coastalcarolinaarea.org/literature/books/b_t.pdf

AA's HOW IT WORKS:
Copy & paste www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p-10_howitworks.pdf

NA's HOW IT WORKS:
http://www.na.org/admin/include/spa...0it%20Works.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity.

---there are those too who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

... I need AA more than it needs me.

--- I fight recovery tooth and nail....
I'm not used to being sane, it just doesn't seem natural.

...... According to the great spiritual teachers, ignorance does not result from what we don’t know; ignorance results from what we think we do know.

---Some think that 2+2=5 and believe it.
Some know that 2+2=4 and can't stand it.

--- I didn't have a very happy childhood
but I sure am having a long one !

---Dry since 1989
working daily on getting/staying SOBER.

---If you want to drink, that's your business
...If you want to quit, that's AA's business.

... Tell me, I'll forget;
... Show me, I'll remember;
... Engage me, I'll understand.

---Most problems are psychological.
Most solutions are spiritual .

"If we try to change our ego with the help of our ego, we only have a better-disguised ego."
--Richard Rohr

WWBWD (What Would Bill W. Do)

Posted: March 26, 2015, 7:07 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. He will always be in my heart and prayer. We lost a good person to a very battling disease. Stay strong!

--------------------
God declares I think of you and I have plans for you, prosperity, and a future filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Posted: March 26, 2015, 9:26 PM
I just joined this site 4 months ago in a desperate attempt to get advice on my 23 yr old son who was in active addiction. Your posts stood out and I almost felt like I knew you personally over this time period. I am so very sad for you as our most maternal instinct is to protect our children and die for them if we have to. This event, as a mother, boggles our mind, we can't come to terms with the fact that we couldn't fulfill our promise to save our children. But of course, we have to realize it was never our battle to fight, sadly it was theirs.

I pray you find some comfort as time goes on and know Chris is at peace and free of his demons...

Posted: March 26, 2015, 9:47 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. We hold you and your family are in our hearts.

- the moderators

Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:04 PM
My heart is absolutely broken for you, I am so very sorry.

Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:42 PM
I'm so sorry for your lost. Lean on your loved ones during this time and most importantly, on God. you and your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that your son is looking down on you and watching over you. Your hero received wings. <3

Posted: March 27, 2015, 8:45 AM
I keep asking myself how am I suppose to live without you...after loving you so long....how am I suppose to live without you when all we had is gone.My heart is utterly broken..

Posted: March 27, 2015, 10:37 AM
How can I just let you walk away just let you leave without a trace,when I stand here taking every breath with you ,your the only one who really knew me at all..
How can you just walk away from me when all I can do is watch you leave,Cos we shared the laughter,and the pain and even shared the tears .You're the only one who really knew me at all...
so take a look at me now there's just an empty space and there's nothing here to remind me ,just the memory of your face,take a look at me now.And you coming back to me is against all odds and that's what I have to face.I wish I could just make you turn around turn around and see me cry there's so much I need to say to you so many reasons why,you're the only one who really knew me at all...so take a look at me now there's just an empty space but to wait for you is all I can do and that's what I got to face, so take a look at me now cos I'll be standing here and you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what I got to face..take a look at me now........Chris I love you 4eva Mom

Posted: March 28, 2015, 6:32 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!! My heart goes out to you and your family!!

Posted: March 28, 2015, 8:44 AM
I am sorry for your loss I will have you and your family in my prayers.

Posted: March 28, 2015, 5:42 PM
i am so sorry for your loss, for your pain- you have helped so many people- it is little consolation- but your advice has stopped some other family going through what you have to endure- your son has not suffered in vain- through his addiction you learned to help others around you- it wont help the pain i am sorry - may christopher rest in the arms of the lord - i am truly sorry for your loss-

Posted: March 28, 2015, 6:40 PM
Sorry 4 your loss

i pray that God give you and your family the strength to pass through this.

Posted: March 28, 2015, 7:05 PM
Hi. Christopher's mom. I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I am at a loss for words because I know there is nothing that can be written or said that can ease your pain. I will pray for you and your family. my heart hurts for you. may God give you peace and comfort to help you through this terrible time and tragedy. hugs

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need
post replypost new topic