post replypost new topic
Looking For Answers

Posted: December 22, 2014, 12:27 PM
On my way to help my husband stop the use of Meth, I'm found that I'm losing myself in confusions. The truth is that is hard to recognize what we daily clear see on those whose we love. My husband is very good lier. After the first 6 months of marriages h estates the use of meth. I converted myself into inspector Gager in female version just because I was crazy trying to explain why the money it was never enough, he was able to stay a wake for three days straight and be nockdown for other thre. His mood changing wore the killer of my first love for him. With a baby and a 10 years old I was obligated to leave home and move to a city Chester. Not for a long. But the nightmare didn't stop there, instead it was just the beginning. I found a nice place to leave with my boys, but he keep fallow us. Four time I have let him move with us, thre times he was force to move out by the police because our arguments always take place in high levels. Actually he is with us. The sad part now is that even toght he still denieding he still on drug; I still finding dollars bills with left over of meth, little plastic bags, his body still very sore for the use of meth and in December 07-14 I was able to do a drug test in which he came positive for more than one drug. He still denied his use. I'm have been crazy trying to make him understand to leave us, but he doesn't wanted to move. I found my situation in danger specially for my kids, but not even the police want to help me. They suggest me to file for divorce, but I have not money to that now. He still not helping financially and everyday, every second is a challenge for me not to arguing with him.
If anyone there can read this and give an advice I will appreciate with my heart. I love my kids more than anything, but I feel sorry for my husband.
The last thing he did that really confuse me is that he bought himself a drug test and said to me I can do it anytime I want it. I found that very stranger and decided not to do it yet. According to him he is clean. But then why I still finding those little bad and the dollars bills?
I'm confuse please help me.

Posted: December 24, 2014, 12:50 AM
Alecy,You did not state where you live so I am unable to know what facilities or other methods of help maybe available to you...First and foremost you must put the safety and health of your children first....they did not chose to have an addict for a father...no child deserves to be in such an envoirment it is not a productive one for a child to grow and devolop...if he will not leave you leave with the children if you must find a woman's shelter where you and your children can go. ..do you have family that is able to open a door to you. ..He clearly is using and so what he handed you a drug test...what's that suppose to prove...He could easily bring in clean urine...he's playing games with you....all of a sudden your To trust someone who has betrayed not only you but his own children....trust your instincts..addicts will lie like no tomorrow...if you must move out get a restraining order on him..that way if he does try and gain entry or bother you .....have him arrested. ..what about cps child protection services if they get wind of what's going on they will take your children....You must be strong take control and for God's sake stop letting the addict run the household. .he can't even take care of himself never the less a wife and kids...where there is a will there is a way...You need to get away from him..and get your kids to a better place.He will never change until you do...then maybe he will see you will not tolerate his behavior ...so far you keep giving in and letting him back in...Stop it ....nothing will get better until you decide you won't live this way anymore....and as I said do it before your kids are all messed up mentally and emotionally from this nonsense.
post replypost new topic