post replypost new topic
A Friend

Posted: November 17, 2014, 6:04 PM
hello everyone.
I jus hav a few things to get off my chest about a loving friend...
my fiend of a friend does meth, she always says she doesn't wanna do it, and then also wnts to do it. like every time we tlk about getting high then ther she goes trynna look for money to get her fix. but the thing is, she complains about how she feels wen shes high, but she says the high is cool and fun and thrilling. she tells me tht she can quit but then wen she does, nxt thing I see her a** on one. she says it follows her everywhere, wen she tries to run away frm it it jus pops up, like her connect hits her up or someone gives her some or wattever.
well anyway, im jus on here to get a lil help on how to help her without helping her, cuz I kno tht u can only help an addict if its their decision, they hav to wnt to quit. not u. but I still wnt to help her, idk... oh yeah n she also says tht shes not an addict cuz shes not skinny n hav scars all over herself or toothless, but to me an addict is someone who cnt seem to get away frm it and always ends up bak at it, jus like how she is......
post replypost new topic