post replypost new topic
Help Me!

Posted: October 12, 2014, 10:39 AM
Hi. I need opinions I don't have anyone to turn too I'm 21 yrars old and pregnant my boyfriend of 3 years has been in and out of jail for a long time and also a big meth addict for more than a decade he has been injecting ice.
He was clean for a few months and has started doing it again I love him so much I cant leave him I know it would be better too but the pain would break me. He already puts me through hell and broke up with me yesterday and then called me today and told me I had to come around and accept his drug habbit and it is my fault because he got me pregnant. I feel so helpless I want to leave but dont know how am I just as dumb as him? He tells me to straighten up and I dont do drugs i beg him to stop and he has the nerve to tell me to straighten up and he wont talk to me for days he will leave me in the dark and call me when his withdrawing im 5 months pregnant and just a complete mess. Help

Posted: October 12, 2014, 12:05 PM
Open your phone book and call Narcotics Anonymous before it is too late. They will help you.

It is about the baby now... you need help.

I wish you the best.

Bob R

--------------------
Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Free copy of AA's Big Book on-line: http://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoh...olics-anonymous

Free copy of NA's Big Book on-line:
Copy & Paste coastalcarolinaarea.org/literature/books/b_t.pdf

AA's HOW IT WORKS:
Copy & paste www.aa.org/assets/en_US/p-10_howitworks.pdf

NA's HOW IT WORKS:
http://www.na.org/admin/include/spa...0it%20Works.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------

--- driven by a hundred forms of fear, self-delusion, self-seeking, and self-pity.

---there are those too who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

... I need AA more than it needs me.

--- I fight recovery tooth and nail....
I'm not used to being sane, it just doesn't seem natural.

...... According to the great spiritual teachers, ignorance does not result from what we don’t know; ignorance results from what we think we do know.

---Some think that 2+2=5 and believe it.
Some know that 2+2=4 and can't stand it.

--- I didn't have a very happy childhood
but I sure am having a long one !

---Dry since 1989
working daily on getting/staying SOBER.

---If you want to drink, that's your business
...If you want to quit, that's AA's business.

... Tell me, I'll forget;
... Show me, I'll remember;
... Engage me, I'll understand.

---Most problems are psychological.
Most solutions are spiritual .

"If we try to change our ego with the help of our ego, we only have a better-disguised ego."
--Richard Rohr

WWBWD (What Would Bill W. Do)

Posted: October 12, 2014, 12:25 PM
His been through all of that and I dont use and never will and I wprry about my baby dearly I dont want to let him habe this hold over me much longer I just dont know how to walk away for good?

Posted: October 13, 2014, 1:34 AM
You deserve so much better. I think you do know how to walk away, something is holding you in hopes it will get better. It won't, unless he hits rock bottom and gets help. Addiction just doesn't go away. It can change from one addiction to the next. One drug to another. It is a constant roller coaster ride. Focus on you and the baby. Leave the drama on him.

Posted: October 13, 2014, 6:31 AM
You don't say whether you live with him or are financially dependent on him. Regardless, what you are experiencing is domestic violence. You need to contact a domestic violence hotline and get referred to someone who can help you sort out why you are so attached to a guy who is so bad for you.

Think about it: even if you stay with him, what is your life going to look like with a new baby? Do you really think you can handle this and him with a raging addiction? Is this going to be the stuff that you want your child to grow up seeing?

By contacting a domestic violence center, they can give you advice, steer you towards financial help, and give you a safe place to stay if this is what you need. The longer you stay connected to this guy, the more you run the risk of getting hurt, both physically and mentally.

Please think about your child, not how much you feel you need this guy. You deserve much better, and it's your job to get the help you need to get away from this awful situation.

Posted: October 21, 2014, 6:48 AM
He doesn't support me how could he if he spends all his money on ice. I mover state earlier this year to help myself and help him find him self he was doing fine for 3 months and now tells me im the reason his injecting. When im not he uses stupid excuses for why he just has to use if somebody annoys him or if his had a bad day he just has to get ice and his aware he is hitting rock bottom but tells me he just doesn't care and has pathetic childish outburts

Posted: October 21, 2014, 10:25 AM
Yup you know you need to leave. But keep this in mind- once a baby is involved CPS could take the baby away if the home is not safe. You have to ask your self-- what do you want and go get it!! He has been an addict for 10 years- since he was a young teen -he is not able to be a father to your child and you don't want him to be!

Leave-get an order of protection if he will not leave you alone- a women's shelter will get you resources you need. Your local ER social worker can help and get you safe. Once safe -begin to take care of yourself-go to NA-hang out w/women who support you. Let him go completely. This relationship is toxic! He is verbally/emotionally abusive. The news is full of women and children who do not survive a SO's addiction.

The ONLY answer is to leave-get help-live!
post replypost new topic