post replypost new topic
Don't Know What To Do
Shyla

Posted: July 23, 2014, 2:31 PM
My husband is a meth user since he was still my boyfriend and we were married for 23 years, i only discovered it after 7 years of our marriage. I was so innocent then because i was only 18 and when we got married, i just reLized it when he was caught by the police and jailed him for illegal possession og prohibited drugs. I was so devastetated and until now i am always nervous thinking of the past scenario. I developed stomach pains whenever i worry and worst heart palpitations, i cant sleep at night because of worrying cause i know that until now he doesnt stop using meth, he stopped working and our finances are really in trouble. Whenever i will talked to him about it he will deny it and flare up. He is really a kind person henver hit me when we fight and he is a sweet person even he is a drug addict. Maybe thats the reason i accept him, but after joining this forum i realized that i'm a codependent already and tolerating his wrongdoings by giving him assurance with his ideas and feelings, my husband grew in a dysfunctional family i know that he is longing for love from his family, and worst we are not blessed with children. Please help me i'm really confused i love him so much and i want to help him , he is a kind person and he needs help i feel so alone because i cannot asked help from anyone
post replypost new topic