post replypost new topic
Help, I'm Being Stalked By A Meth Addict

Posted: June 20, 2014, 10:51 PM
I hired someone to change the locks on my home after my divorce 8 years ago and he started showing up late at night. He smelled really badly of cigarettes, coffee and something I couldn't identify but it permeated my home, looked like he hadn't showered in months, had black broken teeth and wouldn't leave. Said he was used to being up all night. I am a musician and he said he wanted to learn to play. I would threaten to call the police and he would leave but started smelling him coming from the vents or outside of the room I was in. He said he was married so I told him not to come back especially when he wouldn't leave at 2am.

When I'd come home from work or errands the house would smell of him and I started having experiences where the screws were taken out of the doorknobs, my electronics, etc. I told the police about him and the smell stopped but then saw him in my home at 3am. I was afraid of him and he would disappear before the police showed up. He said he installed safes and could make a hole anywhere in a house so you wouldn't know it was there. I think he made hiding places in my home. I smell him in several places and the crawl space still but never catch him.

I noticed my lights would go on and off and the TV while I was watching and would smell heavy cigarette smoke so I realized he was controlling these things and just playing around to let me know he could do it, and it sounded like he was on the roof or in the crawl space.
I met another woman who also hired him and she told me the same things were happening to her. We went to the police and they couldn't help us. A local police lives in my neighborhood and he looks like he takes drugs so perhaps he is protecting his source.
Another man told me he had hired him and he was a meth addict, thus the behaviors indicated above. He fired him because of the smell and after I told the police about him, he changed his looks really drastically and this man verified this.

One of my students saw him in my home 5 years later and now he has a kiosk in the shopping center 8 years later where I have my banks and grocery. When I get home, my home has been broken into and damage done because I won't change my life because of this sick man.

Posted: June 26, 2014, 6:33 AM
Are you alone in your house? Will leaving your house an option for you? Your life is in danger, save yourself. That man couldn't think straight.
post replypost new topic