|
PRIVACY
|
RECOMMEND A RESOURCE
|
HOME

And So It Is
Posted: August 19, 2012, 4:38 PM

heyoh, i lurk around here still, not so much, everything is moving ahead very well, the shop has taken off and the cafe is a great hit, the kids are just peache, with their own little problems that crop up, but they are in the easy pezzy to work out category....we are a tight little lot and i give thanks for that, as we are able to talk about all, sometimes i wish for just some alone time, let me see if i can be lonely, addict is on the run from the five o, and leaves notes in the mail box, so yeah hes around in the night, but i dont even think about it, process is lightning fast these days and i am safe, well as safe as can be. Have reported the notes that are left, be as hes avoiding the police theres not much they can do, but, atleast there is a record showing his breeches, i still do some group work and have my last one on one sess to go to then im a maintenance chick, maintaining the peache space my head now lives in........yeeha.
Posted: August 19, 2012, 8:04 PM

hi peache, so glad things are doing well for you and the family!! i see your name and get hungry lol
Posted: August 19, 2012, 9:59 PM

haha momg =)
I was thinking about you the other day peache...I'm glad you get through "the process" faster these days...good on ya! Everything is coming up roses...or should I say peaches!

Peace ~ M&M

--------------------
You will not change what you are willing to tolerate.

user posted image
Posted: October 23, 2012, 10:48 PM

heyoh, I still stop in, learning, reading, seeing how much things have changed and how much they havent......my work has just taken off so fast and in a direction I could never of seen comming, but hey I asked to be given and man a live I got, addict still tries to dish a locker full of hurt, I just keep keeping on, and the crap doesnt stick for too long, Im at the final prep stages for court and just so over it already, hes hidden and decreased the value of everything in his hands to the tune of thousands, nickle and dimes I wouldnt creep about but, a 8k motorhome valued at 500, and a 15k Harley valued at 150.00, talk about taking a hit, and the proof I have is photos, its just not just I have so much more thats not come up to value, like 50k, and now theres talk of paying him something, for this moment i fell like i am stuck on swings and round abouts, just trying to keep the roof over the kids heads and then some, but geeesh, hes so bent on me not giving him another chance, or doing it his way, then she will pay.........he wont do a drugs test and has been proven to be unreliable and untruthful in any of his affidavits (eg. a tool) so I sit for this moment not so peache keen, jelly bean.....four hours in the lawyers and Im smoking like I never gave up 2 years ago, but dang it I CAN BREATH, now Im back at the start again, but not so strung out.
Posted: October 24, 2012, 7:58 AM

Hang in there, peache. You have come so far despite his antics. Keep taking care of you and the children andthe business (wow, that's a lot to to take care of!) and I will keep you all in my prayers. Nothing you can do about his machinations, but hopefully they will catch up to him...you just keep your side of the street clean and let the rest play out as it will.

Peace ~ M&M

--------------------

user posted image
Posted: October 24, 2012, 8:23 AM

when things are valued that way...offer to buy them at that price!!! lol when i got divorced years ago my ex told a judge that a piece of property was worth pennies on the dollar, the JUDGE, who was no dummy actually said to my husband "then you wont mind her buying the property at that price?" now that was priceless, needless to say the property was revalued you have done well peache and no matter the outcome you have a better life for you and the kids, you have done a peache job with your catering, how awesome
Posted: October 24, 2012, 9:50 PM

Yes, yes, yes, y'all are so right, just needed to see it.....and yeah for 650.00 I want the motor home and bike, ha, never thought of it that way, finished the packet of smokes and dont want anymore, ye ha....Im doing 125 in meals on game day and another club has come knocking, and then the two shops, I can see the bigger picture and I like it, and now that I have my health in a better control, I have Hashimoto's, and going with this break through medicine, just had to change more of what I was about (like i havent done that already) just more, and going from being a vege to not, well the less I think about it the better.....Thought in the first month Id wake up cluckin, eating eggs and chicken, nuts and so many seeds, but i didnt.....and for the first time in years, the good out weighs the bad, thank you, Im not looking into that looking glass of my past.........
Posted: November 15, 2012, 4:59 PM

Heyoh, and so it is the countdown to court, I am really freaked about this, have lost about not having any contact with addict, I have to be in the same room with him for three days,wow, so yeah I am a victim of him not to him is all I keep reminding myself, but I am scared, really scared of seeing him, was asked if him looking at me would effect me giving my evidence, YES< YES, but no one seems to hear me......Hes going to tear strips with his legal team out of all my proof but it speaks for it self its just the whole process, I pray to be strong to get through this and keep my self strong, but I feel so weak and tired about it all.
Posted: November 15, 2012, 7:50 PM

It seems like you may be nearing the finish line. Do not look at him in court, remain focused on the face of your attorney, or look directly at the judge (ask permission to do so if need be). Or ask a trusted friend or family member to be there and look at that person instead. I understand you are scared and stirred up, but do not let him rattle you any more. (I know, easy for me to say). Please do check back and let us know how it all goes. When is your court date?

Peace ~ M&M

--------------------

user posted image
Posted: November 17, 2012, 6:13 PM

thank you for that advise, can see the finish line, your so right, just want to get through it....Im in court from 28, 29, and 30 November, dont have any friends to have in court with me and family is very rough for me as its always about how the addict has upset their lives and Im so far down the line in my recovery from him that I dont keep company with any one who dwells on the looking glass of my past, I dont want to fall down the rabbit hole back into being, sad or mad or just ridding the crazy train of whys......My work is so far away from any of this and hey its great it really is a new start, dealing in the sports world keeps me safe from any addicts lurking or knowing what im up to tell him....thanks for hearing me, Im feeling peache ....
Posted: November 26, 2012, 3:15 PM

Heyoh, the countdown is on, I will be in court tomorrow morning and will see and hear his voice, sitting here now having a cup of tea and I cant remember the sound of his voice, but I will.....my thanksgiving babe has turned six and we had a wonderful afternoon tea with most of his class rockin up ( I know, but hes friends with everyone) and its the first party hes had with friends the other two kinda wore me out with all of theirs and themes haha, and its that day that i will hang onto in court....every morning I smile and say good morning to mothers I dont even know dropping children at our country school, sheep run in the grass in the paddocks next to the walk and i talk to people who smile at me no one knows and its sooo great....i leave for the city tomorrow as thats where the case is heard and will stay while its on, but Ive had a few catering jobs come in and cant turn them down at this time of the year so i will get through, my little guy is in the front row of his class item and there is no way I can get from city to country school in time to see him sing, I am sad bout this but, his brother and sister are going, they will all walk together, I give thanks to how close they all are, but , I feel so , cant even think of the right word as I trying not to let the addict effect get to me.....I am rather together about this, but every now and then Im sure my head is just spinning around on my shoulders and no one notices.......
Posted: November 26, 2012, 7:10 PM

you have peace and beautiful moments with your children, when you are in court and it becomes too much, close your eyes and picture the beauty of the sheep and the smiles of your children, because you gave them the best gift ever, a good Mother, hang in there and keep us in the loop Peache,,how about one of your favorite recipes before Christmas?
  top of page  Top