post replypost new topic
This Is Much Harder Then Should Be
Jason

Posted: February 23, 2015, 10:25 PM
Hello, This is my first time talking about my addiction.
I have been smoking weed for about 16 years. everyday almost nonstop. it has become a part of who i am. i felt like i have it under control, but i just lost my job last week. Not because of smoking.
having to stop smoking for the first time in 16 years to get a new job and this is unbearable. after not sleeping for 4 nights now. only eating 1 meal in 2 days and the constant voice saying u need to find more weed and smoke now.
i feel so silly for posting about marijuana withdrawals. how can i stop smoking and want to just die, how long is this going to last. when will i be able to sleep and eat.
but on the side note i have been working out much more. doing some creative writing with a friend and i find that after any activity i do. i wanna smoke!
if anyone has some suggestions to curb my craving i'd really appreciate it.

Posted: March 18, 2015, 4:31 AM
getting a new hobby is a great idea. You may try seeking for therapies that will teach you to cope in the cravings.
kimmy

Posted: April 10, 2015, 12:12 PM
You have to work on changing your thinking about smoking weed. You want to quite right? What are the benefits of not smoking weed for you? It has been a very long time since you have experienced clarity, not being high for an extended period of time right? What will this clarity do for you? Hell the cash savings is a huge motivator right? Go day by day and I am sure you will feel health benefits from not inhaling into your lungs at least right? Lets recap......
1. cost saving, you r out of work
2. health benefit.....better lung condition
3. clarity of thinking should help is job interview and search
4. if you quite you will have done it!!!!!!!!!
5. if your weed smoking bothers you as I think it does, you will have one less worry

ok I am so trying to motivate you here......the fact is that I smoked weed for years, loved the buzz and could give you many reasons for why I smoked it but in the end I stopped for all of the 5 reasons above and in time I felt better and I looked better.....no munchies ment no fat belly for me!!!!!!
Good luck, you can do it!
kimmy

Posted: April 10, 2015, 12:16 PM
I should look more at the dates of the posts of others here!
ha
post replypost new topic