post replypost new topic
Weed
Pauline

Posted: August 3, 2014, 11:01 AM
Im nearly 19 and have smoked weed daily since I was 12, my parents smoked it all my life so started smoking with them from a young age then I started smoking with my friends and I've been with my partner since I was 15 and I've lived with him since also he smokes it, I feel as if anywhere I go weed is there and I've used the same excuse for years, "how am I meant to stop when everyone around me smokes it?"
I know it's bad but I'm grateful im a weed addict and not a harder drug addict or alcoholic.. I don't drink but I will take class a drugs if I can afford them.. I feel like weed is taking over my life.. Every task I feel I need a joint.. Doing the washing.. Have a joint.. Walking to the shops.. Have a joint.. From the moment I wake up to the second I go to bed all I think about is weed weed f*cking weed.. I am sick to death, I'm on mirtazipine for my anxiety and although my doctor said they won't work with weed I can't stop. Without a joint I am my own worst enemy.. Thinking of every possible thing that will go wrong in life... Yes I'm a pessimistic arshole.. I find it difficult to put on weight and function without a joint.. Can't sleep can't eat can't work without the green little b*stard!! I'm fed up but honestly the second something goes wrong a joint is the answer, I know dealers on literally every street and I feel like I can't get away from it. I want to be healthy but it's so hard, my chest is so bad is unreal, I have this constant wheeze in my chest and not only that I will NEVER have money as long as I smoke it.. I've been to counciling and therapy and read every possible Internet page on stopping but nothing is cutting it. I running out of ideas.. It's ruling my life and one day I would like to have children but I'm scared if I fall pregnant I won't be able to quit and that thought alone destroys me.. Help?
?

Posted: August 3, 2014, 9:47 PM
I know it's bad but I'm grateful im a weed addict and not a harder drug addict or alcoholic.. I don't drink but I will take class a drugs if I can afford the

Man are you serious....talk about being in denial......????????
Drew25

Posted: August 4, 2014, 3:22 PM
Hey Pauline you know the drugs are doing you no good, you just need to stop taking them. Your mental health problems are only going to get worse if you carry on. Weed just doesn't agree with some people.

I was in the same position as you for longer than you've been alive, so I know what's its like to not be able to function without it.

The only way i managed it was to stop being around it and I still miss it after 5 years. It's not nice alienating yourself from your friends, but I realised after the only thing I had in common with them was the weed.

If you do decide to quit the first few weeks are tough till your sleep pattern gets back to normal, but then it's not too bad.

Good luck
post replypost new topic