post replypost new topic
I Really Cant Stop Smoking :'( Please Help.

Posted: July 23, 2014, 3:33 PM
I'm bilingual so excuse my English.

I have been smoking for 10 years, every single day for 8 years and it's been ruining my life. I have the most beautiful 9 month old daughter that i love more than anything. I would die for her but i cant stop smoking weed for her, i resemble myself as a crack addict for weed, i'm 24 years old and all i have accomplished really is getting high, i have had allot of opportunities but i have never been motivated enough, all i'm really motivated for is getting high.

Now im getting older and my husband is 28 years old and hes just as bad as me, he works and makes good money but i know that if he wouldn't have been a pot head all these years he would have achieved more by now because hes really talented.

We have so much on the line right now and we need to quit, i also smoked thru my pregnancy and im breastfeeding and still smoking, shes really healthy and happy, already taking few steps on her own but its eating me inside i feel so guilty but i just cant even cope with life without weed i never have. I live far away from my family and i dont have allot of friends here . I know that weed makes me antisocial and it has completely destroyed me, im so unhappy i just hate myself.

I really need to stop now and i always promise myself this is the last one, i dont smoke allot by the way , like 1/4 of a gram a day but i just start freaking out when i run out and make every excuse in the book until i have my drug again. please help, i promised myself yesterday i wasn't gonna smoke today and i was gonna quit for good but i just took a hit right now and i feel so hopeless and scared. This drug has took over my life completely and i know if we stop , well get situated better and more focused all we think about is getting high.

Its not fair to our daughter shes everything to me i love her so much , shes so precious and she doesn't deserve this drug addicted mother, i hate myself. I also get really bad withdraws i start sweating ALLOT , hot and cold flashes, headache, dizzies, nausea's. No wonder i can't get thru the day. PLEASE HELP its now or never i have already made every excuse in the book, me and my husband talk about it ALL THE TIME quitting mostly me but we always end up making excuses and smoking again.. AAHHHH :'( i hate addiction its the worst thing in the world it completely controls me , i know allot of people would say im crazy but i swear i want to stop more than anything but i i cant ,,, I'M NOT IN CONTROL HERE !! :'( :'(

Thank you for reading, if you could give me any advise or tell me how you did it id really appreciated.

Posted: January 21, 2015, 2:12 AM
just quit
the first few days are hardest
then after those hard few weeks, it gets easier
eventually you won't want to smoke weed again
post replypost new topic