post replypost new topic
I Need Help
Michael

Posted: July 7, 2014, 7:37 PM
hey all. My name is Michael. I just want to start with admitting this is extremely hard or me. I would have never thought i would be a marijuana addict. I am currently 25 years old and have been smoking consistently since i was 15. It is defiantly not something i am proud of.I never found anything wrong with the drug.I have a corporate job and a mba in finance. The problem is i depend on it. While i am at work of course i do the work i am intended to do, but WEED afterwards is always in the back of my mind. It has always relaxed me. I have noticed in the last 3 years i have become dependent of it. Movies, sports, everything to me is better high, but that is not an excuse. Today is day 1. I took my lunch break to write to you, because i want to get better and see what life has to offer to me. I hope someone can share some good advice for me.
Mike

Posted: July 8, 2014, 8:06 AM
I guess no one wants to help

Posted: July 9, 2014, 3:09 AM
Its a good start for you admitting everything. The withdrawals symptoms depends to the person.On my side I always get cravings, I cant sleep and everyday mood swings. But later on you'll get over it and feel more relieve and happier. This would take commitment and a long time so bear with it.
Mike

Posted: July 9, 2014, 7:05 AM
I appreciate the reply. I mean my cravings aren't extreme , but they are defiantly there. I try too keep myself as busy as possible with work an the gym, but afterwards is the problem. Once i get home all i use to do was roll up a jay an watch tv. That part is extremely hard. I have been very mood though. My mood has been on and off one minute i am happy one min i can' stand to look at anyone. I have quit for several months about a year ago, but this time is far worse. It is currently day 3. I am taking it day by day. I almost slipped up yesterday, but didn't. I never imagined weed withdrawl would be this hard
post replypost new topic