post replypost new topic
Memory
done

Posted: September 5, 2013, 12:01 PM
I started smoking from 20-22, heavily from 21ish to 22 for 1 year. The consumption was 5 grams daily and social isolation, I stayed in my room and smoked weed all day and did nothing else. Now I can not remember anything, does my mind ever come back? I have stopped smoking for about 8 months.
done

Posted: September 5, 2013, 1:30 PM
I also think I am experiencing some schizophrenic symptoms such as, no speaking, difficulty understanding things, formal thought disorder.
Heggs82

Posted: September 5, 2013, 8:39 PM
Well done on being stopped 8 month, its a great achievement. To get the answers you are looking for you would need to see a professional. Regarding the memory it can take a long time to get better. sometimes it does and for some it doesn't. I feel my memory is getting better and better the longer i am clean. I go through bouts of depression but you learn to deal with them and the length of time between them seems to be increasing. I dont want to go on anti-depressants as I see some of my friends who are on them and you can see it slows them down. this is just my personal opinion however and i know many people have bettered their lives by taking them. I just dont want to.
If i were you I would probably go see someone who is qualified to make a professional diagnosis. I hope things turn out ok for you.

Posted: October 4, 2013, 7:55 PM
Hi Done,

It can, but read up on neuroplasticity and memory exercises. Some do, with effort, some don't. Tragic stupid waste of perfectly good brains over bags of foliage. I'm leaving my husband, he';s become a forgetful inconsiderate loer!

Good luck:-)

Posted: December 14, 2013, 2:39 AM
Our memory is affected once we take intoxicating drugs. So that, it is not advisable to use it.
post replypost new topic