post replypost new topic
A Tardy Reply To Cleo From August 7, 2011, 8:46!

Posted: July 20, 2012, 8:57 PM
Dear Cleo,

With my super, fine-tuned radar, I managed to see your response only one full year since it was written! See how quick I am? Jealous eh!?

I'm so glad I managed to make you laugh. All my stories are as detailed and honest as possible,(I don't doubt that most people's are the same, of course), but I find that not only do I not want to trigger my/our dear and (reviled), closest "friend" aka "Mssr Exhaustingly-pointless, Soul-destroying, Guilt-loving, wretched, heathen Beast of woeful doom", into our heads serves only to fuel bygone, horrific incidences. We foolishy thought they were stored - airtight - within the vast warehouses and aircraft hangars (!) of our minds!

They (the drugs),delight in harbouring & sharing laborious, REPETITIVE, toe-curling, vivid flashbacks upon our person, involving every narcotic this "superior", human race has kindly invented/stumbled upon or mass-manufactured. It rears its ugly head; its aim to emotionally cripple another potentially positive day with its putrid, black cloud tailing us!!

Armed WITH this prior knowledge, however, we can then make the correct decision, days in advance, to avoid a repeat at all costs. . .

The day of the party/function arrives. You attend with a cast iron will. It's going well until, well, until you arrive!. . . A blur, a torn dress, one high-heeled snapped clean off, a silent husband/wife/partner driving you home, as mascara cascades Southward, taking everything in its wake!! Your freshly applied make-up in ruins along with that special dress, (also trashed),now far from elegant alongside bouts of uncontrollable waves of heaving, Panda-black sobs & albeit for the genuine weeping, a primeval fear of being "informed" of the MOST embarrassing thing that happened . . . [Ok, ok one need NOT mention that trivial, er, fiasco thank you very much!]

[Exit stage left, sans coat, sans dignity and sans heel from one pump.
Mental note to self: vow never to venture outdoors again].

Yeah, yeah. Okay. All righdee. You betcha. And so on *yawn*. . .

Sincerely though, hope you're doing well.

Hidden Light

--------------------

Hidden Light
post replypost new topic