post replypost new topic
Desperate To Stop But Inpatient Treatment Not Opti
Will never tell

Posted: September 6, 2016, 10:06 PM
Need help. First time reaching out to anyone like this for help. I have been a functioning meth addict for 20 yrs. we all know how it starts, we all think it will stop but of course it never does. K only say funtioning addict because I have a really good job and two kids. In fact other than my dealer, no one knows my secret. I desperately want to quit but with two small kids and no family or friends to turn to, there is no option where I can check in be out of work for days or weeks with no explanation and then check out and everything be just great. Nobody to watch kids and no way am I ready to let all at work know so now, what do I do? Just stay this effed up addict for. Rest of my life well that is not an option either someone please help I don't know what to do
Nina

Posted: September 7, 2016, 9:45 PM
How about getting a babysitter and start attending NA meetings? someone there would have gone through something similar and will help you figure it out.
Good luck.

Posted: September 13, 2016, 6:20 PM
There is no way someone can watch the kids for about 30 days? I know that there are laws out there that will still get you your income while you are away on medical leave, but the main thing that needs to be taken care of is who will watch the kids. If this is possible, then I can help
post replypost new topic