post replypost new topic
Starting To Addicted To Drug

Posted: January 30, 2016, 11:13 AM
im brx, im a beginner in using meth and since it was starting on december and until now im currently using drugs, im using drugs every morning and in the evening im no longer feel the effects of drug but i feel depressant to the point that i feel so ashame on what i've done in my life when i start using drugs but when i woke up every morning i crave a lot more on drugs that i only tought is to use drugs before anything else and to the point that i dont think the people on me the people who loved me that they will hate me and i will lose them because of this thing, im only 18 yrs of age and i dont that my parents will know what i currently addicted right now and i want to overcome this drugs i dont want that i will loss my love ones because of this drugs i want to quit on this but i dont know how to start i dont know how to divert on my drug craving. I want o change my life but not on the process of rehab i want to change my life just on me myself would any one help me or suggest me on what im gonna do to overcome this drug addiction? YOUR comment is highly appreciated by me, all comments will be more helpful specially like me whose probably fighting for drug addiction
Thomas73

Posted: January 30, 2016, 6:57 PM
I would suggest detox to get it out of your system and remove yourself from it. The first few days off the cravings intense. They will give you meds to help with any withdraws. After detox you will need to live a different lifestyle; a lifestyle of NA meetings and recovering friends. Your only 18 brother. It will only get worse. I'm writing this from personal experience. That's how I did it. I'm 18 days clean today and on the way to a meeting.

Posted: February 1, 2016, 2:35 AM
Brix, your only 18..if I'm reading correctly 2months using? Assuming your using with people (if you are) lose all contact will them, hard as that may be. I was around your age when I started using meth for just shy of three years. I moved away and I can tell you I was EXHAUSTED for few days..no energy whatsoever..ok maybe a little longer. Point is it didn't last long, I replaced with exercise getting that adrenaline going. then later replaced with past and new addictions. the longer you do this s*** the harder mentally it's going to be. You are reaching out at a time where damage can be avoided if you stop. It's ugly..I see so many people I know that I DON'T know anymore because of meth. If you have family you can reach out to, please do..the scariest thing can be to ask someone for help, but it can also be the bravest. I know few people that have escaped this drug and way to many that lost themselves in it..
post replypost new topic