post replypost new topic
Shabu Addiction
a mother

Posted: April 19, 2014, 11:19 AM
Hi everyone,
i am a mother of four. My addiction in shabu started when my first marriage
did not work out. My friend taught to do it when time they saw me crying as if
it was the answer for all my sufferings.

In my second husband, he also addicted to the particular subject above and he was not
doing something to help me quit it. instead we together we approve it.

I was hoping so badly to finally find a way to quit it. I had now four student to support
and i wanted to help myself.

I felt so alone every time because I was the only one working for my family.
I want my life back . Please help me.

Posted: October 25, 2014, 6:00 PM
I am a mother myself and I know exactly how you feel. I was inlove with my meth addicted ex boyfriend for 5years and made him as my priority instead of my son. My ex and I broke up two months ago because of it and made me realize my faults as a mother. I was never addicted to meth before but now I've realized that what I was addicted about was: MY EX. Now, I want to make it all up to him. I want to ask forgiveness to my son who is now 6years old. Though he still would not understand my 'sins' but I really pray that I could make it up to him for the rest of my life. Mothers should think about their own children first before their own but it seems I failed to do that miserably. I understand that there is a part of you that want to quit meth, so use it. Focus of totally abandoning meth. 'It's all in the head'.. When I feel so low and I think about is my ex, I just pray. Pray that I may be granted the serenity, courage and wisdom. And everytime I did, I feel a lot lighter. Make your children your inspiration to quit, there is nothing a mother can't for their children. It's the maternal love that binds it all. Also, think about what if your child would use meth, would you not trade everything to end it?

This post has been edited by Sushmita on October 25, 2014, 6:05 PM
post replypost new topic