post replypost new topic
What To Do?!

Posted: January 22, 2014, 2:20 AM
It's been almost 2 years i've been with a meth addict...he's been sober 3 months into our relationship by the time he started up again...it was too late to turn back my love for him has gone deep...ive never tried it and dont have the desire too. but ive been in the circle with him and gone on countless chasing, hustles, high speed chase, held up at gun point by cops..and everything that comes with dealing and using, I am losing my self...but i cant seem to let go because i am the ONLY!!! one that he trusts...ive seen countless friends, family, aquintances use him... He is a wonderful man when hes sober i see so much potiental in him he is a heart of gold and a very giving man...january 31 2014 he appears in court for sentencing he will have a four year tail of probation out of drug court even after serving 10 years in prison and maxd out and was put back into society...i am running out of patience i love him with all my heart but its to the point where love has nothing to do with it...i dont want to leave him but i need some kind of advice to be able to deal with it all and take care of me...im sorry i know im all over the place with this but i didnt know where else to go ....

Posted: January 22, 2014, 9:50 AM
Your message is also posted in "Families/Partners of Addicts." That board is also more active. Check there for responses as well.

- the moderators
post replypost new topic