post replypost new topic
Why Does He Leave Us Everytime He Starts Using

Posted: September 20, 2013, 7:49 PM
I have been married to my husband for almost four years!!!! He came home in Novemeber from rehab and has recently relapsed, I have no heard from him in 2 weeks and I am scared. I dont understand why everytime he starts to use he his so mean and he runs from me and our children. HE CHEATS, LIES, and LIES MORE. He does nothing to see the kids and I feel like this time he is gone for good, he will not admit to the fact that he is using and has mad up some terrible lies about me. About a week ago he asked his aunt if she would call me so that he could see the kids I told her NO why would I want our children around a man that is using this is just ridiculous. I feel like I have lost the love of my life and he is never coming back. He drinks all the time and uses meth, I found the meth foils in muy house and according to him he has no clue how they got there. Why cant he just admit that he is using and wants to get some help. He is currenty on Parole and I contacted his Parole officer and he told me that he is dropping clean that he knows that he is up to no good and that he is tricking the test but without a dirty drop there is nothing they can do...........I need some guidnace on why he is always running when he starts getting high
ellie

Posted: September 27, 2013, 2:52 PM
He probably doesn't want you to see him in that state it is embarrassing I wouldn't want my loved ones to see me whilst I was high on that stuff I remembered looking in the mirror and I couldn't believe how ugly I looked he probably feels like he has let you down and doesn't want to face your dissaproving looks
avogel83

Posted: September 27, 2013, 4:20 PM
well the situation has gotten much worse he has been arrested and is looking at 15 years in Prison. I received the call and I am so scared and nervous. I think that you are right it was an embarassment to him he didnt want us to see him like that but now all we have is more time to wait until this court stuff is over. In one I am so sad and angry but on the otherhand he is alive and I no longer have to worry about him dying. That was my biggest fear, I just dont want to have to live without him for that amount of time.........
Ellie

Posted: September 28, 2013, 4:36 AM
will he be kept in police custody untill the court date? I'm sure he won't get as much as 15 years they just say that to scare you but hopefully this will be the wake up call he needs to turn his life around they say you have to hit rock bottom first before you can turn your life around and facing going to prison for 15 years must be rock bottom. I hope everything works out for you in the end if he agree's to go to rehab he might get a lighter sentence
avogel83

Posted: October 2, 2013, 1:39 PM
Yes he will remian in custody until he is sentenced they are saying that he may be able to do a program that is 2 years long like a diversion program similar to Drug court so that he can learn to be structured, clean, and sober which I think is a great idea. I am hopeful that he will be considered for the program that is what he really needs. Thank you so much for the information and the responses that you have given it is nice to know that there are people out there that care and that are able to give such great feedback. God is Great and I am thanking him everyday for keeping my husband safe.
post replypost new topic