post replypost new topic
I Know Im Not Addicted !
Southside

Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:57 PM
Hello ,
I got introduced to meth about 5-6 Months ago . I tried it and started doing it everyother week and then i did it for a week straight . I only smoked it never snorted it , Never Shot It up nothing . See i know im not hooked because i do not crave for it , But when it is around me it is hard for me to say no .. I am seventeen years old and i wanna help myself , I dont wanna go to no treatment center or any meetings i just wanna make a plan for myself . Can Someone help Me ?

I know i need to quit , My mother does not know about it and i dont want to let her down so can somebody help me ? Please!

Posted: February 1, 2012, 12:30 AM
Hi Southside,
This is a board is for methadone,not meth. Methadone is a treatment for heroin addiction.

Try going over to the methamphetamine board and get the assistance you need from there.There are lots of great people there that will help you. Don't give up.

Granny23

This post has been edited by Granny2 3 on February 1, 2012, 12:32 AM

--------------------
I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH LOVE MY HEART COULD HOLD UNTIL SOMEONE CALLED ME GRANDMA.

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BIRDS SINGING IN THE TREES. WHEN THE BIRDS ARE SINGING EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS OK.[FONT=Courier][FONT=Arial]

Posted: February 1, 2012, 8:40 AM
Southside,

We are moving your post over to the Methamphetamine board.

- the moderators

Posted: February 1, 2012, 5:00 PM
Hey southside, you may not think you're an addict, but if you find it hard to turn it down,...you are definitely an addict in the making!

You haven't been using for long so stopping is never going to be easier than now. Stay away from the people and places that lead you to using. What do you think are the reasons behind your using? Boredom? trying to fit in? ( trust me,.if these are the people you are trying to fit in with,...it's a losing proposition. There are no true friends in drug use )

--------------------
It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you aren't

Never go faster than your Angels can fly

Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you havn't fallen asleep yet.

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. - Buddha

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. - Buddha

Posted: February 1, 2012, 8:53 PM
People who "know" they are not addicted seldom post on addiciton recovery websites. Get out before the day comes that you wake up and say "I know I AM addicted."

Youth is on your side...cherish it...you are worth it.

Peace ~ MomNMore (mother of a recovering heroin addict)

--------------------
You will not change what you are willing to tolerate.

user posted image
post replypost new topic