PRIVACY
|
RECOMMEND A RESOURCE
|
HOME

Does Meth Make You Cheat
TORI
Posted: April 5, 2006, 11:46 PM

was wondering if meth makes you more sexual and if it makes people cheat depending on the people they hang out with..also my ex would cry alot was that fake or just the manipulation?
Jackie
Posted: April 6, 2006, 12:47 PM

Hey Tori,
My boyfriend has done ICE for about 3 years now, he is just now actually wanting to quit it. But he has never cheated on me from it. I mean we have been through ALOT of other s***, ALOT from it but it never MADE him cheat, he knows that if he ever made that choice that it would be over, But Erik is also at the point to where first he could only have sex when he was high, now he cant even have sex when he is high, that is how it goes from what I understand. But honey I am not in denial about the things Erik has done, he has CHOSE to make these decisions and they know the possible consiquesnces that come with making those choices. That is the only thing I wouldnt be able to take is cheating. But I would say NO IT doesnt make you cheat, they use that as an excuse.

TORI
Posted: May 3, 2006, 11:12 AM

I heard that meth makes you more sexual is that true? and i also heard that when u shoot up meth it feels like 10 oragasims is that true????

sincerly,
tori
Jackie
Posted: May 8, 2006, 12:02 PM

Yeah, That is true, the orgasams are supposed to be like 10 times stronger than a normal one, so it people use meth to have sex and feel that orgasm. So it is supposed to be a sexual drug. My husband used meth and I didnt know it and we were having wow, mad animal sex, ya know. I mean good great sex!! But it comes to a point with meth users that first they have sex on meth then they can ONLY have sex while using, then they cant have sex while using or not and it ends up KILLING the sex drive. It takes 6 moths to a year to gradually build it back up again, me and my husband have finally gotten to the point where he sex drive has begun to return and it has been hell. But now it is really good and much better since he is off our lives or so good and so great. I hope your boyfriend either gets off or you get away from him. Cause even when he stops using, he wont be able to have sex for a while and its ganna cause alot of fights and arguments. BELIEVE ME. But it DOESNT MAKE you cheat. Erik never cheated on me. But he also did ICE for like 10 years off and on, so by the time we got together the whole "sex appeal" was old, he didnt do it for the sex. But if your guy is new to the drug it he will probably want to have alot of sex, but dont be fooled, if he cheats, it was HIS descion, HIS choice, and he is the one that choose to do that drug, KNOWING it would make him want to have sex, so dont let him fool you, if he cheats ITS HIM, not the drugs. He knows the consiquesnces.
JACKIE
Posted: May 8, 2006, 12:15 PM

Look at this site

Tori, Look at this site.
Jackie
  top of page  Top