post replypost new topic
Day 3-percocet Withdrawal

Posted: March 24, 2017, 4:43 PM
Hi, today is the third day of withdrawal for me. My supply ran out so when I started to feel the withdrawal I felt terrified, honestly I still do. I decided this mental terror is NOT WORTH the high from this drug. I started over a year ago using fives and tens on the weekends to party with my friends. Here I am a year later, doing four to five Percocet thirties a day. I can't lie to myself and tell myself that this is not a full fledged addiction. I can't describe how I feel. I tried to quit and was in so much pain and mentally unstable that I relapsed and did a Percocet 20. The next day I found two tens, did one and a half that night and withdrawals were gone, did the other half of that ten Wednesday morning and I have been clean ever since. This morning started my third day sober. I have had hardly any sleep. I wake up every half hour to the hour at night every night. I get extremely hot and wake up and then I get cold. Today I feel much better than the first two days, that's for sure!! I can't describe it, it's like my body just doesn't agree with me. I want to crawl out of my skin. :( I want this sober life more than anything. This is how I picture it, and i hope this helps someone. There's a tunnel, at the end of the tunnel is everything you love. Parents, siblings, animals, children, everyone you love. They're standing at the end of the tunnel in the light. You have to make it to the end of this tunnel (withdrawal period) in order to have everything you've ever wanted in your life. I'm so excited for a fresh start to my life. I'm only 25, I can't believe I let this happen to me and my family who love me so much. I'm halfway through that tunnel now and there is no looking back!!!! I read a lot of stories and they really do help. Keep reading success stories, read people's stories that are similar to your circumstances! STAY STRONG. If you are like me, I know you want to relapse and make all of this pain just go away for tonight so you can sleep. But life is beautiful, and you deserve life. KEEP PUSHING, KEEP FIGHTING. I know how hard and terrifying it is.

Posted: March 25, 2017, 7:47 AM
Good work! Stick to it and you'll be fine. Make sure you stay hydrated. Drink as much water as you can. When you feel up to it start walking. You CAN do this. Good luck

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: September 7, 2017, 12:10 PM
Saw your Post from March.
If you stuck it out Greet. Don't give up if not.
Let us know where you're at!
It takes your will 100% to keep trying until mission complete
I'm having days,finally, when I feel the withdrawal was worth it!
post replypost new topic