post replypost new topic
Nurse Junkie

Posted: February 24, 2017, 8:49 PM
So....here I am, FINALLY admitting to someone besides myself that I have problem. Let's start by saying I come form a long line of addicts, both sides of th family, alcohol and Rx drugs. I hve never been good with coping. BTW I am also diagnosed with sever anxiety and another family 2 months ago I caught a severe case of Strep throat. At the time I was I. So much pain i couldn't eat. Sooo my mom gave me some extra Percocet laying around. I was pretty stoked since I also enjoyed a high from opiates but didn't think about it and started taking a few until I was betterThen I started taking them just because I like the high. After I ran out of those that when the craziness started I started taking percs and norco from work that patients had returned mostly elderly that did not like the way they made them feel. So I tossed them in my pocket instead of destroying them. Now I'm out, can't tell ANYONE or I will lose everything. Please I'm in Day 2 of detox and need to know when I will feel better. I have a a 4 year old and need to take care of him. And my husband is getting worried why I'm sick all the time.

Posted: February 25, 2017, 12:07 PM
keep reading thru the post on Pain Pills and Other Prescription Drugs. Many have posted things to do and vitamin and supplement information for withdrawal. also search on line for withdrawal information.

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on February 25, 2017, 12:09 PM
post replypost new topic