post replypost new topic
In-hospital Withdrawal

Posted: September 20, 2016, 3:09 PM
I have been on fentaynl, Lortan/Norco, So a for over ten years due to six major spinal injuries and two non-related major surgeries in-between. I have been trying to get off the meds and have experienced with medical marijuana. I have lessened my fentanyl patch from 100 mg, now down to 25 mg and possibly down to 12 mg on Thursday. I'm still on Norco. No more Somas either. I am now very panicky and anxious, too much so I cannot load a bowl of mj or smoke a vap. After giving a little of my background my question is: has anyone gone through the rapid withdrawal offered at some hospitals. You're suppose to be put to sleep in ICU the majority of the time. Has anyone gone through this? I need to know if it is worth spending all the money I am sure it will cost. Need help fast. Thanks.

Posted: September 30, 2016, 11:37 PM
I'm sorry nobody answered this question for you. I was hoping to find out about that too. I have been withdrawing from morphine sulphate I went from 30ml of 20mg a day down to 0.2 ml a day. It has been a year of withdrawing down. I'm very angry MY dr. Put me on such a hefty dose. I had never taken anything before. The pain in my legs and the chills now my arm muscles are absolutely intolerable. I would have thought 0.2 once a day, I could just stop! Especially where I started. I'm exhausted! I am beginning to think I can't do this at home. I am so relieved to have dropped down so much but this is not anything I want my two teenagers to see anymore. I have been brought so many withdrawals at certain points when I dropped. I'm exhausted from it!!!
post replypost new topic