post replypost new topic
Looking For A Friend New To Site

Posted: August 10, 2016, 9:48 PM
New to this site and I am looking for some online friends to email I have suffered from addiction for almost 9 years and I am now 34 with two children and after this last run I barely came back and I am really focused on staying clean and trying to surround myself with positive people . I am now starting to pick up the pieces of my life and its like being on training wheels and I am now having to learn how to be a mother again and how to even be alone with out a boyfriend. I am very excited about my journey and was hopeful there might be someone out there that might want to share with each other about their journeys as well

Posted: August 10, 2016, 9:56 PM
Hello, I am just the mother of an addict but you give me hope. I wish you all the luck in the world! Natalia 😊

Posted: August 12, 2016, 11:08 AM
I'm 10 days clean from my Percocet addiction. I'm here to talk if you need.
Sara

Posted: August 13, 2016, 10:48 AM
I'm 32 and have been clean a little over a month. I'm here if you want to talk. I'm new too.

Posted: August 14, 2016, 10:37 AM
Hi,

I wish you the best. I too have been off and on pain pills. I know for me, I keep trying to focus on the inner, higher self who knows what/when to do things. Good luck

Posted: August 14, 2016, 1:23 PM
Hello my name is Chris and I have been sober for 4years 1month and looking to find other to share experiences with and learn more from. I have started a project amped at helping addicts not just get support or feedback but a tool for education for anyone who has been affected by addiction in any way. Especially family members who have been witnessing, a long time, the heartache and pain being suffered but unable to communicate or help. It's just a YouTube channel I started. I'm hoping to create a positive place to gain knowledge and ease the soul.
I would love some feedback on it and I wish anyone struggling the best of luck. It will get better.

Thank you,
The channel is called R3Covery C3ntral

Posted: August 14, 2016, 1:26 PM
I'm a stepfather to two amazing young girls as well as I can promise you that the hard work and pain is so worth the reward On the other side. I was 315lbs when I got sober from heroin and I have since got my life back and lost over 100lbs in the last 4 years but I was at the absolute darkest of the dark 4years ago. The power of the human mind to persevere is unbelievable. You can do it and you can do it on your own... Anyway k would love to help in any way and please ask any questions.
Thank you
R3covery C3ntral on YouTube (please check it out)
post replypost new topic