post replypost new topic
On These Damn Demon Pills (vicodin For Almost 6yrs

Posted: June 13, 2016, 3:40 PM
Its been a battle for the last few yrs taking anywhere from 10-15 10mg vikes a day I'm only 36 and never been addicted to n e thing and I just want to be done with these horrible demon pills.. I purchased the withdrawal ease pills in hopes they work along with the tapering down method. Someone please help me!! its ruining my life haven't been able to work in over a yr or be a good mother or wife.. I so want to be done.. Please any advice will be much needed

Posted: June 14, 2016, 7:06 PM
I have been on Norco for 10 years and realize it is a huge problem. I have known for years but don't know how to stop. I have a 5 yr old and 3 yr old and feel as thought they are being robed of their mother. I ran out as usual 6 days until my next doctor appointment and have been drinking whisky to cope with withdraws i don't know if its helping but i know I'm miserable and this is a vicious cycle. I wish i had advice for you but looks like we are in the same boat. :(

Posted: June 14, 2016, 8:37 PM
How many days have you been out? You are probably thru the worst of the physical withdrawals. Don't get any more. You are detoxed this far, why start up again?

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: June 16, 2016, 11:59 PM
Welcome to both of you. I think I had tried every which way to quit on my own. Tapering never worked. As long as I had the pills, I took them all. I became a raging maniac when I ran out scrambling to find anything to ease the withdrawals. I even went into rehab for 4 days so they could medicate me until my prescription was due. When I got out and got my script, the insanity just continued. It became exhausting after many many years. No matter what I tried, I failed. I finally went to an NA meeting. There were so many others who knew what I was going through. They told me to keep coming back. And I did. They told me to call someone when I thought about using. It wasn't easy but the more I listened to what worked for them, it started to work for me. I had to get honest with my doctors. At that time I had many. Got honest with the pharmacists. Had to stay away from other who had the drugs I wanted. And I kept going back to the meetings. Pretty soon days turned to months and months to years. The day came when thinking about the drugs was lifted. Please stop now. It only gets worse.

Posted: November 27, 2016, 3:07 PM
I was on opana ER 30 mg twice a day plus Vicdin 10 mg five times a day - I have tapered down to just Opanaopana IR 1.25 every six hours (5 mg a day) It was really hard some days - mostly so lethargic! But I did it over three months. Getting close to zero. Will I have terrible withdrawals?

Posted: December 15, 2016, 2:42 PM
Hello! I can relate with the exception that I need to get off Methadone because I became pregnant while taking Percocet (for Fibromyalgia). My doc wants me back on pain medication BUT there is a somewhat better alternative than taking pills for pain. He told me about either a once a week Vicodin patch or strips that you can only get once a week. It'd be a pain in the a** but if it's going to help me live a normal life and be able to be there for my child,my family,friends..just overall get my life back!! Talk to your doc about the Patch because then you won't over take yet still have pain relief. It feels crappy. I know. I totally relate more than you know. It's hard. This I also know. Suzanne
post replypost new topic