post replypost new topic
Losing All Patience & Have 2 Find A Way To Stop

Posted: June 9, 2016, 4:01 AM
So where to start, when I was 23 I separated my shoulder & also tore my tricep during an MMA class. My father went to prison when i was 5 & he would tell me years later how tight me & him were bc at that time my father worked nights & we would spend all day together, I only bring this up because I now have a 3yo of myself & he's the greatest & I couldnt imagine leaving him to be raised completeley by his mom who is a great mother but after my father left I was raised as an only child pretty much bc my brother who wanted to go down to key west to be a fishermen bc at the time in Philly he was running with a bad crowd & getting into trouble, eventually that led to drugs bc he had lost an older brother 3 years befor i was born fro childhood cancer & he lost the little attention he got from our parents bc they focused on the most in need. so when my dad went to jail n my brother left we went from a nice 3 br to a 1 br apt. I remember being very protective of my mother bc she was all i had left. when she would bring different guys home i would chase them with bats, knives & one time I through a hard wrestling figure at a guys face, As the anger grew we woulfd beat up anymone man we see, this is when I started wiyh xanax which leads tp perks & now oxy's, im at the end of my rope, someone please hellp

post replypost new topic