post replypost new topic
Slims Tx89 (post I Just Keep Doing Something Else

Posted: April 2, 2015, 7:21 PM
Are you still with us? I just saw ur post from January.. I used to post here all the time, but I haven't responded for a while. I FELT YOUR DESPERATION for help. First of all, there is a way out of this. I and many (probably most) other people here have been in your exact situation (me more than once).

From your post a see you at a door--Further and deeper addiction or freedom and a good quality life.

If you are still around let us know by continuing with this post or your other one, or starting a new one. SAY SOMETHING, EVEN IF YOU ARE STILL GOING AT IT HARD AND HEAVY.

i KNOW THAT I, and others here, can help you see more clearly what is going on with you. It might seem impossible, but from your words you reveal that you are in a position where you can be way closer to recovery that you think or feel.

I'll only be around for a few days, then I won't have computer access for a month.

SO, IF YOU ARE STILL HERE, AND STILL INTERESTED IN GETTING OUT OF HELL, PLease say something. I have valuable things to share.

PEACE,
Harry

--------------------
No matter what right you did or what wrong you didn't do: When you're the black sheep, all blame belongs to you
post replypost new topic