post replypost new topic
Pain Killer Addict Kills Me
Patrick

Posted: January 28, 2015, 6:05 AM
I'm Patrick 25Yrs old have been taking Pain Killer since 2009 at that moment i used to take 6/24 with 2 at a times now i its like 18/24 or sometime more than that 6 at a time now i can't eat food i become thiner and thiner so when i try to quit i used to have headache, pain bodies can't even sleep. I really wanted to Quit i put all my ability but i can't help me guys

Posted: January 30, 2015, 5:40 AM
sorry to hear your sufferings right now, but by any chance, do you seek help from medical professional about your situation?

Posted: January 30, 2015, 10:21 AM
Good Morning Patrick, I understand what your going through pain killers are by far one of the toughest battles I've ever dealt with , but being on the site and asking for help is a start and the advise you will get here is priceless . We have all been there and will battle addiction for life . If it's possible to seek medical attention do it ASAP . I spent years setting my start date for tomorrow or Sunday or Monday and so on , only to continue putting it off and days turned to weeks , weeks turned to months and months to years . Until I hit rock bottom and nearly lost everything . Don't procrastinate , if you can't get to a doctor you can do it cold turkey . The most important advise I or anyone else will give you is find and get to AA OR NA there is meetings everywhere , everyday and all day and do what they suggest . AA saved my life and it can save yours . God Bless and good luck

Posted: January 31, 2015, 1:57 PM
Hi Patrick. The nice part about coming here is that we've all been there or are currently there. When I quit c/t this site was my saving grace. I literally read every post on here and I learned a ton . it also kept my mind occupying for awhile. The more you read about people the more you realize were so alike and so different at the same time. My point on that is that no everyone can go ct and not everyone goes to aa. Its your choice how to get to the finish line , just make it!! You'll see a whole new awesome life little by little. Stick with it for yourself and best of luck!!

Posted: February 1, 2015, 12:29 PM
I'll echo the last two posts and add that this site was my only tool in getting clean and I have years of clean time now. There's a wealth of hope brother, you just need to take the first steps which you are doing. Let's get the ball rolling now and take the next step, toss out the pills. We're all pulling for you.

--------------------
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."
post replypost new topic