post replypost new topic
Girltoday Has 30 Months Clean

Posted: December 26, 2014, 10:24 AM
That'a 913 days but who's counting lol! Feels good. If I can do you can too! Ask me how.

Posted: December 26, 2014, 10:39 AM
That's an awesome accomplishment!! Stay strong and keep posting! I've read just about every thread on here and you have definitely been an inspiration!! Here's to the start of another sober day:-)

Posted: December 26, 2014, 1:11 PM
Well Done Girltoday- Good Job- you should be very proud of yourself- Thanks for sharing your journey and experience-

Posted: December 26, 2014, 5:29 PM
Girl today,

I'm pretty new to this site and it's been helping tremendously, and I've read a lot of your posts. You're an inspiration, especially to those of us who are newly clean. Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment!!! I look forward to one day being where you are. You're a strong woman, thanks for your insights on here. :)

Posted: December 31, 2014, 6:49 AM
You go girl, you are doing an awsome job and have been a true inspiration to me and my recovery, sorry have not been on the board this last week, been so busy with family and work. Mum and dad were down, it has been the first christmas that I have not been on pills for a very long time. Had a great christmas and am at work tonight (New years eve) until midnight. Things continue to improve and now feel strong enough to throw the smokes in the bin. Patch time for me tomorrow.

post replypost new topic